Premed 101 Forums

4 minutes ago, rmorelan said:

I guess the author took it down - it was an interesting case ha

I am going to give the OP the benefit of the doubt - It would be odd that someone with the moniker of Nietzsche would be trying to get others to do their work - exactly opposite of his philosophy ha!

Real Nietzsche would probably never have posted it, since the case, like the rest of life, doesn't ultimately matter ;) 

Also would not have bashed OP. It's not like OP's been habitually posting cases on here. Chill, people. The worst that can happen is we all solve a good case together and become one case more knowledgeable. How can we tell people it's okay to say "I don't know" when asked clinical questions and then beat the crap out of them when they ask for help on one such case?

That being said, what was the answer? I couldn't figure it out.

1 hour ago, Hanmari said:

Also would not have bashed OP. It's not like OP's been habitually posting cases on here. Chill, people. The worst that can happen is we all solve a good case together and become one case more knowledgeable. How can we tell people it's okay to say "I don't know" when asked clinical questions and then beat the crap out of them when they ask for help on one such case?

That being said, what was the answer? I couldn't figure it out.

fat malabsorption and neurological symptoms? perhaps vitamin E malabsorption... not totally sure 

Archived