Premed 101 Forums

Does anyone have **DELETED**'s Casper book?

Sorry if I'm a little bit off subject, I did not read it, but I read the one about the MMIs from the same company... and I hated it. It's basically a big, expansive advertisement for their coaching program (which is at another level of expansiveness lol). They are basically telling you that you will never be sucessful without their help, which is very frustrating. There are certainly better books out there.

5 hours ago, Mel96b said:

Sorry if I'm a little bit off subject, I did not read it, but I read the one about the MMIs from the same company... and I hated it. It's basically a big, expansive advertisement for their coaching program (which is at another level of expansiveness lol). They are basically telling you that you will never be sucessful without their help, which is very frustrating. There are certainly better books out there.

Hmm, I've also heard good things about the book. In any case, do you know any better books (or even physical courses) for that?

21 hours ago, random_quebecois said:

Hmm, I've also heard good things about the book. In any case, do you know any better books (or even physical courses) for that?

I did not read any book for the Casper, but I like this one about the MMIs (every advice also apply to the casper anyway): https://www.amazon.ca/-/fr/Secrets-Multiple-Mini-Interview-Strategies-ebook/dp/B01CQNF42W/ref=sr_1_3?__mk_fr_CA=ÅMÅŽÕÑ&dchild=1&keywords=seven+secrets+mmi&qid=1591286539&sr=8-3

There are a few good advice in the Be*o one, but you can find them elsewhere & it's just so frustrating to read when you don't want to pay 10k for their program... Also they just really hate the admission tools in place and it shows. I don't like their approach, their philosophy, the way they almost tell you that you have to fake your entire personality to get in... idk, maybe it's just me.

Anyway, if you listen to them, you should not ask anything here in the first place hahaha https://bemoacademicconsulting.com/blog/top-5-reasons-to-avoid-online-premed-forums

• 2 weeks later...