Premed 101 Forums

31 minutes ago, dryorku said:

Thank you that's good to hear. Would you mind if I saw your entry for chess? I feel like I'm being redundant as heck about how the skills I developed will be helpful in my career in medicine. No worries if you aren't comfortable sharing it, I understand!

Let me check with someone on the admin team if we can share our ABS and I'll send the entry to you if I get the affirmative. 

2 hours ago, ysera said:

Let me check with someone on the admin team if we can share our ABS and I'll send the entry to you if I get the affirmative. 

It's your ABS... like you can save it on your computer, you can do whatever you want with it. It's not a marked version or anything. I would say this situation would be similar to getting a job, and then someone asking to look at your resume when they apply. NDA's we signed were for interviews and onwards, not what you specifically wrote in your application, that's your property.

I should note that COPYING someone's ABS would be another story entirely.

22 hours ago, IMislove said:

It's your ABS... like you can save it on your computer, you can do whatever you want with it. It's not a marked version or anything. I would say this situation would be similar to getting a job, and then someone asking to look at your resume when they apply. NDA's we signed were for interviews and onwards, not what you specifically wrote in your application, that's your property.

I should note that COPYING someone's ABS would be another story entirely.

So I can share it but I could be responsible if someone copies my stuff... 

Just message me your ABS and I can take a look at it.