Premed 101 Forums

Electronic Transcript 30 day expiry

I submitted my transcript electronically to their email as stated on their website, one from McGill and UofT almost a month ago. However I realized admissions must retrieve and download these transcripts within 30 days of it being sent. The 30 days are almost up and once it passes the deadline, I have to pay for a new one. I sent them an email to notify them about the expiry date situation and they replied that they weren't aware of this and that they were swamped with emailed transcripts... which is totally understandable. It is now getting really close to the 30 day mark (day 27 to be exact) and I know they haven't opened it because I opted in for text notifications from the transcript delivery service that notifies me when they its been retrieved + reminders that it hasn't been opened

Is anyone else in the same boat as me? I can't even do anything since I've already contacted them about it and the problem isn't on my end :(

1 hour ago, spriCan said:

Mine actually expired - contacted the admissions. They said as long as I have a record of submitting it before the deadline, there is nothing to be done from my end. just told me to upload my unofficial transcript on section 2

Thanks for letting me know! Mine actually expired today... i guess theyre just gonna use the unofficial ones