Premed 101 Forums

OT/PT Accepted / Waitlisted/ Rejected - 2022 Cycle

22 hours ago, Otapplicant22 said:

Anyone else get an email today from UWO OT signing off with "We look forward to informing you of our decision on Friday, May 13, 2022"... sounded a bit like false hope to me but I'm definitely just reading into it:(

I had the same email, but for PT! I hope it's a good sign lol but it appears to me it's just a email reminding us. I'm not sure if everyone who applied for PT got this email as well? 

13 minutes ago, CanPhysio9000 said:

I had the same email, but for PT! I hope it's a good sign lol but it appears to me it's just a email reminding us. I'm not sure if everyone who applied for PT got this email as well? 

I got one as well with the same sign off for PT and so did 3 other applicants I know - fingers crossed and good luck to everyone :)

7 hours ago, otapplicant101 said:

I also got my Dal OT acceptance letter today! Does anyone else’s Dalonline portal still say written notification to follow? 

Mine said that basically since February when they started updating everyone’s admissions/ forms received. I’m sure it will change once their offices have a chance to update. They were pretty slow on updating my transcripts received dates. 

Those that were accepted to Dal OT today - first of all congratulations!! I'm also wondering if you got an email or a letter in the mail for your acceptance? I'm OOP and my Dalonline still says "written notification to follow."

9 hours ago, jpOT said:

Those that were accepted to Dal OT today - first of all congratulations!! I'm also wondering if you got an email or a letter in the mail for your acceptance? I'm OOP and my Dalonline still says "written notification to follow."

I received an email. I’m in province.

On 5/9/2022 at 8:33 AM, OTletsgo said:

Hi! I’m also seeing this!!

OT MSOT2 2022-2023 Fall/Winter - Invited

What does this mean?! 

Last year's forum, some people had this too, they said it was some kind of a glitch to their system but they eventually received an acceptance email! Could this be a glitch too?? 

13 minutes ago, Othdhdj said:

Is this for the UofT PT program you see that for? Or UofT OT? & on ACORN?

13 minutes ago, Othdhdj said:

Did you go to UTSC or UTSG or UTM for undergrad?

This is for the UofT PT program. I didn't go to UofT for undergrad, but I did apply so I had a login from then. 

6 minutes ago, OT_PLS said:

I have not. I’m in province with what I thought was a pretty good chance 

3 minutes ago, LeidentoDal said:

Same position here! Haven't heard anything but was pretty sure I had a very good chance. 

Same here! Glad to hear I'm not alone. I'm in province, and was told by people with knowledge of the process I had a very good chance. Really hoping for another round of offers today, but think it might be wishful thinking.