Premed 101 Forums

OT/PT Accepted / Waitlisted/ Rejected - 2024 Cycle

14 minutes ago, OTissimo said:

For ORPAS, does it specifically have your sGPA on there for you all? I just see overall GPA. I'm guessing you're all just adding up the 10 most recent and dividing by 10? 

The sGPA is at the very bottom of the table to the right and it is kind of bolded (Under the GPA column). That value is your subGPA

I’ve applied 

Missed the deadline 

applied again 

waitlisted Mac and queens then rejected 

applying again,

My soul is tired, just saw Mac posted that there’s 1548 applicants this year, I’m so heart broken because this is my passion and love this field so much. I wish we could all get in with all my heart, but this a cold world we live in. 

Praying inshallah this year, it works

IMG_1807.png

On 2/6/2024 at 12:35 AM, Jkang said:

Im an OT applicant for UBC 2024 cycle, I got an interview last year but I didn't make it after that. 

Was wondering if anyone can give a few tips on how to prepare for the interview! Thanks!

Could you share how the interview went? I'm interested in knowing the types of questions they asked you. This will be my first time doing the UBC interview, but I'd be happy to brainstorm ways to prepare and practice together if you're open to it!

Any current UTM OT students who are able to talk about what the OT program is like there compared to St. George? Do you feel supported by the professors at sauga? Is the program organized there and are peer/faculty and peer/peer connections pretty solid?