Premed 101 Forums

OT/PT Accepted / Waitlisted/ Rejected - 2024 Cycle

10 minutes ago, PTtbd said:

Hey guys, Did anyone receive any info, rejection or invitation for MMI, from Manitoba MPT?

They said the interviews are supposed to be on the 10th of March but I never got any updates from them

Yes interviews were sent out early ish in March. 

9 hours ago, OTisamazing said:

Does anyone know when UofM sends out interviews, or if they are this year? 

For PT at UofM, they only sent emails to those who received interviews. If you didn’t receive an interview then you were never emailed or notified that they’d been sent out. Not sure if that’s the same for OT but may be worth reaching out to someone in admissions to see. 

On 3/15/2024 at 5:13 PM, IloveOT said:

There aren’t any interviews for Western PT but the results will be out mid-May.

For UofT, I’m hoping/assuming the interview invites are sent at the end of this week because you also have to RSVP for their interview (CAP) by April 1st; so ideally they should give us enough time to do that!

55 minutes ago, Add said:

For Queen's did anyone receive an email saying that an applicant account had been created in their name? This is the only school I haven't received any communication from thus far.

Is this for pt or ot? 

19 hours ago, Add said:

For Queen's did anyone receive an email saying that an applicant account had been created in their name? This is the only school I haven't received any communication from thus far.

I also have not received anything from Queens for OT either. And no I did not receive any emails saying an account had been created… really hoping my application is fine and everything went through