Premed 101 Forums

letters arriving

Guest AniyaSG

Guest UWOMED2005

Probably not. I was amazed myself last year by the speed with which news arrived - I'm pretty sure they don't skimp on postage for news of this magnitude.

Guest Grace12

Well they must have been sent before yesterday because I am in BC and got mine this morning. The letter itself is dated May 31st, but they must have been sent earlier than that. Good Luck all!!!

I just got into ottawa this morning.

We were noticed by email. They sent their letters special delivery today. So, we probably won't get the actual lettters until next week.

I think it is really cool that Ottawa wanted us to know ASAP - but I don't think other universities are using email.

Guest Sumi23

I can't help but ask those who were lucky enough to get the good news... what did the acceptance package look like in terms of size, colour and thickness? Thanks :) and congrats !

Guest bear

Has anyone actually received a rejection from Queens yet? It sounds like everyone who has heard is either wait-listed or in. Could it be that the acceptance letters were sent out before the rejection letters? I know that for Mac, it was the reverse. Rejections were sent postmarked the 29th and but acceptances were only sent out today.

Guest bear

ok.. i guess i misunderstood an earlier post on the mac board because it sounds like all letters (good AND bad) were sent out on the same day...

So i guess the timing is just based on variabilities of Canada post...

i hate myself for being so obsessive.... ;)

Guest PeterHill0501

bear...being obsessive will serve you well as a physician...you will leave no rock uncovered...believe me...it's a sign that you'll be an excellent doctor!

Peter

• 4 years later...

Archived