Premed 101 Forums

Conspiracy Theory???

Guest medeng

Guest medeng

I may be completely off my rocker, but the post earlier suggesting one of the trolls got me thinking... There were quite a few similarities in style and structure between UWOMale and a troll in the dental forum (Rubberdents or something) and the fact that this forum, the dental and UWO seem to have been hit the hardest kind of makes you wonder... I also wonder if erasing all of LP's (probably another alias) posts was part of an initial experiment?

You also have to wonder about the timing... if you were going to hit this board in particular (although this is a pretty small part of EZBoard), now is probably the best time to have maximum impact, when all the decisions are being released!

Anyways, this is pure speculation, and probably none of it is true, but if it is the same person, they would appear to be a pretty competent hacker!

Guest joonboy

Also, the funny thing is, out of all the specific medical school forums, Western Ontario's medical school forum is the only one that has been affected by this...

Guest Jochi1543

Well, it seems like this issue is not confined to just this particular board, judging from the announcement in red on the main page of the forums. I'm glad they are saying they will be able to restore the posts though. It would be too bad if so much useful information accumulated over several years was lost!:\ :eek

Archived