Premed 101 Forums

The Official August/September Registration Thread

The Law

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was able to get through to them on the phone...had to listen to a recorded message and have no been on hold for ten minutes. The bastards don't have an 800 number. It sucks because my uncle passed away unexpectedly this weekend and I've travelled from Edmonton to Toronto to be with my family and now have to deal with the fact that I may not be able to apply to med school. AHHHH! They have to let some people write the MCAT. I have to go scream in real life...

if you get through to them, can you swear at them on my behalf? Thx.

As one of the above posters mentioned, the AAMC does send out a confirmation email. I received mine after I registered this morning and it states your test date/time/location, directions to your site, what to bring, how to change your date, etc. I'm not sure why the AAMC is saying that no one has successfully registered...it IS probably just to get you off the phone. INSANE!

As one of the above posters mentioned, the AAMC does send out a confirmation email. I received mine after I registered this morning and it states your test date/time/location, directions to your site, what to bring, how to change your date, etc. I'm not sure why the AAMC is saying that no one has successfully registered...it IS probably just to get you off the phone. INSANE!

where are you writing?

I found a seat on Aug. 16 at 8am just now...then when I clicked on it, it was no longer available

Still on hold...and they have crappy music

wtf i got the EXACT same thing on the exact same day at the exact same time and it said no longer available.

ya it was 8

edit: actually mines was on the 9th

Archived