Premed 101 Forums

The Official August/September Registration Thread

The Law

i'm hoping ur not saying stuff like that to make already worried hopefuls even more worried. seriously, did u really get one?

I was just joking. I was even mentioning on another post, it's ridiculous that they offered seats before 9am when they clearly state on their website that 9am is the official time for the release of seats. I would be angry about that fact, and was even thinking about this possibility before I got my seat. I did get a seat, but only because I was logged in since 9pm of yesterday. I was just REALLY lucky to go on at the right time. Hopefully theres a solution to this soon

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i got the do you want to resrve seat question for hamilton just now, but when i clicked it, it said no longer available, keep trying guys

and when the reserve seat part came, i couldn't click anywhere...stupid site!

le sigh.

i can't believe this.

i cant believ what sh.it the AAMC is. i expected to show up at 9am, and register at one the at least two sites in my city.

theres only one site, and its gone before 9am. AAMC bites! what a waste of an hour. they should have been ready for this. its almost april now, not december where theyre jst trying out the system!:mad:

LOL. Yeah, that's what I'll make it sound like. But really it'll be for the oil...*cough* um, I mean, the clicky pens...

nice! nice! i just tried calling the AAMC... busy. probably half the crew decided to take a sick day since they knew the system blows and didnt want to be stuck with us.

Archived