Premed 101 Forums

The Official August/September Registration Thread

The Law

I logged in at 8:55 and saw that the Aug. dates for Ontario was one of the options on that drop-down list...and then clicked on the T.O. location, it was "full", but I figured that was b/c it wasn't 9:00am yet.

But maybe it was already full!? I dun even know why u would have Ont. Aug. dates available before 9am!

It's wierd that they released these seats before 9am. I was surprised to see them at 8:45am, and I was able to register for my seat at this time, before 9am. I guess many people were doing this too, and so seats filled up before they were suppose to be officially released at 9am.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
im sure they are lauging right now...

maybe they want us to go to the us to do it ...

I think canadian schools should get rid of this crap that is the mcat

ANND their whole "6000 people try to register each year, but this year there are only 3000 seats in Aug/Sept" thing is like a subtle "i'm sorry F*** you."

Whoever is running this for the AAMC must have been traumatized by musical chairs as a child and now thinks it's pay back time.

LOL! That is so funny!

Honestly, we need to do something.

We need to complain until they listen. Complain to the med schools and to teh AAMC. We cna't even apply because there are no seats. This is so stupid.

i was on at 900am exactly. it kept giving me american questions though, is this normal? like if i have a visa or not, and i had to put other. then when i finally get toronto sites, they say the only one is on bloor st.. that bull since i know they have on bay st.

now i keep trying to sign up and i get nothing

ok, so it seems that theres two possibilities:

1) we all suck b/c we were too late for registration (no seats available in my town)...... and Singapore is full too.

OR

2) AAMC.org is messed up right now and cant process anything, giving a default message of no available seats.

so, how long is everyone who doesnt have a seat going to keep trying this morning? :o

by the way, i just got a seat available right now in calgary, but really i'm not going there... is that weird for those trying to get an AB spot right now?

Archived