Premed 101 Forums

The Official August/September Registration Thread

The Law

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
there are no seats in the virgin islands either.... damn... i always wanted to go there...

LOL I was hoping it'd give me an excuse to travel, but all the places I want are full. All the places I don't want are full too. :eek: ALLT HE PLACES ARE FULL *dies*

the only reason i'm not crying yet is i'm hoping i can get a seat once they release the temporary sites...they prolly haven't even released all the seats at the test sites they have available right now..."no seats available" is pretty ambiguous...they should show how many seats there are left or say something like "all seats are full" kinda like how it is when i register for courses...

Seriously, I spoke to them on the phone. It's not that there are no spots available. There are totally spots available. Only 5% of the spots are full...they're just having massive technical difficulties and more spots will open up. They promised.

I'm so naive

haha i really dont believe them...

Seriously, I spoke to them on the phone. It's not that there are no spots available. There are totally spots available. Only 5% of the spots are full...they're just having massive technical difficulties and more spots will open up. They promised.

I'm so naive

Does this mean I can skip classes for a good cause??:P

Archived