Premed 101 Forums

Cool Interview Questions 2007

kaymcee

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Better yet, we should really debate about which of the thread is better?

ooo, k, i'll go 1st, since "genetic testing . . " has 116 posts vs. 97 on this one, I claim, and will never back down from this argument, that "genetic testing . . ." tread is the better one. I have proof of this through the statement

Bigger is always better

thus i use superior logic to quell any statements you will futher make. O yeah, i'm never wrong by the way :D

ooo, k, i'll go 1st, since genetics . . has 116 posts vs. 97 on this one, I claim, and will never back down from this argument, that genetics . . . tread is the better one. I have proof of this through the statement

thus i use superior logic to quell any statements you will futher make. O yeah, i'm never wrong by the way :D

Bigger is usually better though. lol. Bigger always wins than the smaller.

Lol. No. This is the Cool Interview Questions Thread/ the long debating abortion thread. Lol.

k, i'm gonna have to ask you refrain from derailing our discussion, we're having a fierce debate about which thread is better. you have been warned :mad:

YOU ARE SIMPLY WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol, k, i'm tired, you win. You have clearly shown a strong argument with such eloquence and logic that i must concede my point (this does not happen very often, so be proud). I will sulk in my corner now :(

:eek:

kids, what r u doing here?!

didn't i tell u not to leave our playground?

this place is for mature, grown-up ppl

let's hold hands now and go back to where we came from. :P

lol, but we were having a serious debates. plus, you're not my mother, i do what i want:p

YOU ARE SIMPLY WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well that depends on your definition of wrong. Sometimes people are "wrong" but don't think they are, so if they think they're right... are they really wrong? Wrong is such a subjective term you know.

I pooped my pants!!!!!!:(

That is unethical and immoral in an internet forum setting.

Archived