Premed 101 Forums

Med-P Answers tonight?

ralph

The date listed for the Med-P answers is 16 May 2007, I guess that means we'll have them out by 12:10 on Minerva (I remember one of the officials told me this the day of my interview). If so, I'm going to be waiting as long as it takes :)

I should add that they never gave us an actual time. Just a date. You never know and unless I had to be up at dawn, I would be at my computer tonight until midnight just in case. But that's just me and I am slightly obsessive

I recall that when I was there for the Med-P interviews, they told us the offers were mailed on May 15th (i.e. you recieve them on the 16th) and that our Minerva would change shortly after midnight on the 15th. Maybe it is different for other categories of applicants.

Are you applying from CEGEP as well?

Yeah at my intervciew they said "1201" - sleep tight!

It should change at 1201 am on minerva, an email should be sent out as well. Getting nervous!

Good luck to you! I'll be posting in this thread tonight :)

Yep, same to you.I'm so nervous.

Do you think you got in? I think my interview went great, but apparently so did everyone elses! So it's a toss up.

I wouldn't say it went great, but far from disastrous. Though you can't really extrapolate anything from that. I'm just crossing my fingers at this point.

Archived