Premed 101 Forums

Invites ouT!!

I dunno I just think it would be nice to know if we can possibly expect the wait to end next week instead of the week after, if it is going on a rolling basis.

It won't be for a few more weeks until they start accepting people from the wait list. Just try to keep yourself busy!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

heh.. holy crap people! I'm on the good waitlist too, and if I get in I want to be studying with people who have kept themselves sane =P In that spirit everyone on the waitlists should go, enjoy the non-global warmed summer (it's friggin cold out!!), read a book, or play some sports (maybe all of the above if you're really ambitious!).

We've worked insanely hard to get to this point, been waiting for 8 months now, and everything is completely out of our hands. 2 weeks isn't a big deal =).

In that spirit everyone on the waitlists should go, enjoy the non-global warmed summer (it's friggin cold out!!), read a book, or play some sports (maybe all of the above if you're really ambitious!).

=).

I like the way you think JohnDakota!:P

If anyone is looking for something to occupy their time you should try out the mudrun; http://www.mudrun.ca Training for the 10km of straight up mud should occupy your next 2 weeks!!! LOL...but seriously... you should do it... I'm gonna!

But in all seriousness... it IS out of our hands and we will know soon enough!

If anyone is looking for something to occupy their time you should try out the mudrun; http://www.mudrun.ca Training for the 10km of straight up mud should occupy your next 2 weeks!!! LOL...but seriously... you should do it... I'm gonna!

Cool. I didn't even know about that run. Maybe I'll see you there. I'm going to see how I do on a run tonight, and if I fair well enough I'll sign up.

well if it's any help, I've decided to turn down my offer of admission at Ottawa. I couriered the response, and sent them an email informing them of my decision, so I hope that someone will hear something good soon!

Good Luck everyone! Being on the waitlist is not fun (that's how I spent my summer last year). If it's meant to work out, it will, so don't stress about it. And if it's not meant to be, there's always next year... an interview is a big step in the right direction, and the success rate of repeat applicants from academically sound backgrounds (eg. they got an interview) is more than twice that of other applicants, so cheer up, there's always next year!

Archived