Premed 101 Forums

Early acceptance-UWO

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I called them it might be tomorrow morning:rolleyes:

seems like the more you guys call the admissions office, there is even more delay, haha.

on friday, they said monday. today, they said evening. and now they are aiming for tomorrow morning. imagine you guys call tomorrow morning and they say evening :D

Aaaaackk..... :P Ok not checking my email until 5:30...that should be the deadline I would think for today...

I don't know about that!! Western is wierd, in the past they sent acceptances at odd times...A couple of years ago the letters they sent were dated as July 1st!! So there is still hope for late tonight!! :D

I don't know about that!! Western is wierd, in the past they sent acceptances at odd times...A couple of years ago the letters they sent were dated as July 1st!! So there is still hope for late tonight!! :D

yeah exactly. I received my interview invite email at 8:35 PM!!

well I guess anything can be expected but I have a feeling it's not gonna be tonight. :o

looool great! maybe we can all fill out a petition against UWO admissions Office!!

I guess it's gonna take us all less time to sign a form than them to send a few emails!!!!

Yah...we all despise the way they make us wait (right now), but just wait until they actually send out the acceptances...then everyone that's accepted won't care about the wait, and those who are waitlisted will continue going crazy :P

Archived