Premed 101 Forums

Early acceptance-UWO

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I called the office....and they will send e-mails out this evening~ However, if you don't receive anything today, you've been rejected....and you will get a notice about the rejection later on :S

oh no! This is so stressful!! I don't want 2 check my email anymore:( guys, as soon as you get anything please post here!!!!

Only a couple more hours potentially...:)

Good luck everyone !!!~~~

could be 3 hours because a friend of mine is waiting and he told me that they sent out interview invites back in april at the very end of the day (5:15 pm eastern time). in any case, i hope you guys get an email today. good luck :)

I called the office again to ask about the way waitlists are going to hear about the decision. Trish was not able to answer but another person said that they still don't know what they will do to the waitlists!!!! So, only the ones who are accepted will (hopefully) receive an email today. and she emphasized on HOPEFULLY!!!!

there are only 39 accepted students => only 39 emails..... why is the delay?!?:(

I called the office again to ask about the way waitlists are going to hear about the decision. Trish was not able to answer but another person said that they still don't know what they will do to the waitlists!!!! So, only the ones who are accepted will (hopefully) receive an email today. and she emphasized on HOPEFULLY!!!!

there are only 39 accepted students => only 39 emails..... why is the delay?!?:(

Did the person you spoke with specifically tell you they are only giving out 39 acceptances? How many seats are there 54 or 52? Also, I'm sure not everyone who was given an early acceptance is taking it....:rolleyes:

I really hope they give out all the emails today...but I think that is wishful thinking.

Archived