Premed 101 Forums

Early acceptance-UWO

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone else get an email??? Maybe everyone gave up checking their email...lol... Well it's been a very long journey and I will be accepting my UWO admission, therefore whoever is next on the waitlist for UBC will be getting my spot ;) I'm sooooooo glad that I get to stay in London with my family and friends, just feel like jumping up and down and dancing....haha...already did that :P

Congrats to everyone who got in. I on the other hand got waitlisted...seems like they want me to suffer a lil more than u guys..hehe.

I have some queries that are as follows:

Does anyone know someone who was waitlisted n then got into uwo? If they did get in, what number were they ranked at on the wait list?

lemme know:)

Well I was waitlisted last year at UWO and it seemed like there was little to no discussion on who actually got in off the waitlist. I think it was around 5 or so (just a very rough estimate). But I got in this year, so the wait was well worth it from last year.

Congrats to those that received offers of acceptance!

For those of you that received early acceptance, did you receive any notification/confirmation after paying your deposit and sending in the letter other than calling Kathy? Also, have you received any email or letter since?

This is ridiculous!!!

I had a 3.92 GPA and AA of 21 and got rejected!!!!!!!!!!!

what the F***!!! Is it really possible that I screwed my interview THAT bad!!??

Hey that's not fair and it's also not fair that their not releasing interview scores this year. I mean how can someone improve their interview skills when they have no idea where they stand?

My personal opinion is that you definately have the stats but I think you just need to work on your interview skills because your stats are above average and I don't see whereas besides the interview you can improve.

Congrats to those that received offers of acceptance!

For those of you that received early acceptance, did you receive any notification/confirmation after paying your deposit and sending in the letter other than calling Kathy? Also, have you received any email or letter since?

No I didn't receive anything, what I did is I called Kathy directly and confirmed that they received everything. I also have not received a letter or email since then.

Archived