Premed 101 Forums

Prenups

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Do you mean that had you married one of those woman, you wouldn't mind being a breadwinner and provide for both the woman and her child, even though the child isn't yours?

The reason I ask is that, judging from this post and the post where you asked about last names of kids, I think I may have reached some premature and prejudiced conclusion about you being some kind of macho sexist guy -- as reflected in some of my earlier posts directed to you in a rather harsh language. If that is indeed the case, then it's time for me to apologize and for us to make amends.

Had I married them probably. One was working entry level jobs and when she could, she hairdressed. The other...well the other one turned out to be crazy, literally. Lol I found out about a year after dating her that she was sent to ponoka (mental institute). Kinda thought she was when we were dating and that was why I got the hell outta there. The kids were great though (two boys), and I missed them alot when we first broke up.

I have no problem with marrying a woman who has a child or more...well let's specify that a bit, I don't mind dating a woman with two children. I just don't think I could handle 8 kids lol.

Yeah, high amounts of unrelieved sexual tension. Very good Freudian psychoanalysis there Law!

I was trained by the best at that (avenir).

edit:

DUDE, lol, avenir and I just shared a freaky moment.

We both wrote "trained by the best" at the same time (me on the forum, and her in an MSN window). :eek:

You are my psyyy choooo, my only psychooo

You make me happy when skies are grayyyy

You'll never know dear, how psycho youuuu are

Please don't take my cheesmat awayyyy

that's so gharibe ooo zebaaaaaaaa

you are my soulmate

my only soulmateeeee

ls_prenup.jpg

I have to say I'm insulted by the rampant sexism found in this thread. Black Jack and Zuckman, you two should be ashamed of yourselves. How dare you point out that it's a woman's natural role to stay at home and raise the children. In this day and age you can't expect women to fulfill their intended roles. It is after all their prerogative whether or not they want to abandon their children and go to work. Don't try to change these women, instead spend some time finding one that values family.

I have to say I'm insulted by the rampant sexism found in this thread. Black Jack and Zuckman, you two should be ashamed of yourselves. How dare you point out that it's a woman's natural role to stay at home and raise the children. In this day and age you can't expect women to fulfill their intended roles. It is after all their prerogative whether or not they want to abandon their children and go to work. Don't try to change these women, instead spend some time finding one that values family.

How%20King%20of%20Beasts%20Faces%20PMS.jpg

:rolleyes:

I can only assume this is an attempt to be sarcastic.

How%20King%20of%20Beasts%20Faces%20PMS.jpg

There are these two (sexist IMHO) classical Chinese poetry verses that goes rather well with the above photo:

"The Lioness roars on the east side of the land. So shaken was I that my walking stick fell out of my hand".

"land" appears as "river" in the original poem, but I have chosen land for rhyming purposes, and also because it better reflected the scene in the photo.

"Walking stick" is an imagery of the traditional patriarchal power + authority enjoyed by husbands in feudal China.

Nothing like some naturalistic fallacies to make the afternoon go smoother...

There are too many naturalistic fallacies out there. Can you believe that some people actually think that women, not men, are the ones that give birth? What year is this, 1920? Even crazier, others think that it's a woman's role to breast feed a newborn. Shouldn't babies be milking their fathers equally? And what kind of world do we live in where a newborn develops attachment issues to his/her mother if they are separated but for a brief period of time? Those damn babies send the message that the mother might actually have a central role in raising the child. Damn nature disproving feminism.

Although the male lion in a pride doesn't do much at all but make babies... What does any of this have to do with prenups?

(I get the feeling this thread could possibly go on forever.)

Wow you just kinda popped on and started posting everywhere. I give you points for creating random confusion. Then there is your insightfulness.

EVERYONE! We must convert to lion behaviour, Immediately!!!

There are too many naturalistic fallacies out there. Can you believe that some people actually think that women, not men, are the ones that give birth? What year is this, 1920? Even crazier, others think that it's a woman's role to breast feed a newborn. Shouldn't babies be milking their fathers equally? And what kind of world do we live in where a newborn develops attachment issues to his/her mother if they are separated but for a brief period of time? Those damn babies send the message that the mother might actually have a central role in raising the child. Damn nature disproving feminism.

pms-posters.jpg

Archived