Premed 101 Forums

Prenups

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It has been scientifically proven that PMS doesn't exist.

We really just use that urban legend to shut you guys up, 'cause in your heads, this is what happens if you don't, and we know we scare the sh*t out of you with this simple "threat": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsf6HASTmmc

....*sigh, and you call yourselves men...

lol I do call myself men. Men are smart, and know when to run like hell. Like when my bossy comes storming by and says she is in a pms-eee(i know the word doesn't exist) mood, I duct for cover and try to stay outta the line of fire, so i can keep my soul intact.

....*sigh, and you call yourselves men...

It is somewhat ironic that feminists don't think traditional men are real men, all the while dating beta males that they can dominate and bark orders to. I myself prefer a woman without a strap-on, thank you.

It is somewhat ironic that feminists don't think traditional men are real men, all the while dating beta males that they can dominate and bark orders to. I myself prefer a woman without a strap-on, thank you.

:eek: Oh boy, so politically incorrect but so funny. I guess i should go laugh in private.....

:eek: Oh boy, so politically incorrect but so funny. I guess i should go laugh in private.....

Yes but honestly I have been thinking for a long time that being politically correct can go to hell...and for the most part that is what I am like.

Ah pie-diver, If I could give you a medal for being my favorite poster I would. We need more pie-divers...then again with less pie-divers that leads to more pie for everyone...I might be on to something here.

bahahahaha, i can see what you mean.

let's not try and understand the female mind.

________

Weed

Archived