Premed 101 Forums

2009 Queen's Interviews - When they are coming out / email delays / a few stats

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's not crossing the U.S./Canadian border, I don't think Customs will be a problem.

The cookies are going to arrive via carrier pigeon as mentioned earlier, they are professionals.

I'm in Ireland at the moment, so they would be crossing boarders :) Although, the pigeon idea is good, hopefully they don't eat them before they arrive!

I agree with having specific dates for the release of decisions. I am sure that would help a lot of people out :)

I'm in Ireland at the moment, so they would be crossing boarders :) Although, the pigeon idea is good, hopefully they don't eat them before they arrive!

I agree with having specific dates for the release of decisions. I am sure that would help a lot of people out :)

no cookies for you! only for whoever storms into the queen's admissions office to question them on the invites.

gosh, i'm deleting all my junk mail to ensure there is enough room in my account to receive an ebook now.

I just called the admissions office. They're in the process of sending out both interview invitations and rejection emails, and are planning on sending everything out today.

The lady I talked to was super nice, she said they are having some technical difficulty, but hope to have everything sent out by the end of the day.

I just called the admissions office. They're in the process of sending out both interview invitations and rejection emails, and are planning on sending everything out today.

The lady I talked to was super nice, she said they are having some technical difficulty, but hope to have everything sent out by the end of the day.

Thank you!

KOOOOOKIE FOR YUUUUUU

oh man. end of the day. meaning more refreshing.

An in another attempt to stop my heart the faithful contingent of premed101'ers have made a 12 page thread saying they're out....

They've prompted me to read said thread.... to find out they're in fact not out.... or not really out other than the odd instance...

haha applying to medical school is tough.... applying with borderline stats.... downright terrible....

I was at lunch too when one of my friends got a phone call that Queen's seemed to release the cutoffs but that person had heard nothing....

I immediately lost my appetite lol..... Thank goodness I ate the burger before the fries... leaving fries behind i can manage, a good bbq burger though.... that would have been a tragic loss

Archived