Premed 101 Forums

2009 Queen's Interviews - When they are coming out / email delays / a few stats

thanks for the support..but my WS is N:P

I realize that there's no way I will get an interview...I just found 75$ on the road one day right before OMSAS was due so I figured I would give it to Queen's.

So when you go to Queen's for med school and there is a brand new light bulb in your classroom, you can think...gee...Monster from premed101 paid for that!!!

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 rejections so far. Come on Queens, I'll give you candy ;)

guys

promise me tonight you'll get drunk

PLZZZZZZZZZZZ

damn guy i'm gonna make sure i get mad tipssss by withholding water

and then i'm gonna down a litre behind i pass out so i don't feel so bad on top of not getting invites tmr morning.

brrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaap

Hey guys....

Grad student here (MSc)- rejected from Queens just now by email. Email is from Jen Saunders. I had a great GPA but my mcats sucked so I wasnt expecting to get in and I tried to give them candy too but I think they prefer salty to sweets. Try potato chips. Good luck everyone I especially hope those who didnt get mac interviews yesterday get Queens interviews today. I am still waiting on 4 others....:eek:

My info (i have a really odd academic career):

MSc earned before cut offs,

MCAT (don't laugh... I knew Queens was a stretch but I spoke to admissions before applying and they said they would still consider my application if I could provide documentation for why my MCAT is low - its a long story)

bs 8, ps 7, v 10, ws R,

4 yr BA gpa (undergrad) 3.88.

I am taking courses (2nd BSc) right now (sooo fun being back in first year...) in physics, chemistry and anatomy (hence if I bomb this application cycle i will perservere and re-write the mcat in June). Hope that helps! Good luck everyone!

My info (i have a really odd academic career):

MSc earned before cut offs,

bs 8, ps 7, v 10, ws R,

4 yr BA gpa (undergrad) 3.88.

!

ok so now we can speculate that KT probably made the GPA cutoff, OR SO I HOPEEEE FOR MY OWN SAKE!! and the mcat was higher than B8P7 (not sure bout the V10 and R, those are good!)

yes, no don't thank me captain obvious!

Archived