Premed 101 Forums

2009 Queen's Interviews - When they are coming out / email delays / a few stats

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'll give you two cookies. They can even at 'special' ones. Whatever you like.

you know i like macadamian ones, but i also like the ones with pecans and chocolates in them

don't like oatmeal...i find it to be the old lady cookie

cinnamon is good too!

you know i like macadamian ones, but i also like the ones with pecans and chocolates in them

don't like oatmeal...i find it to be the old lady cookie

cinnamon is good too!

i'll get you a big box of macadamian ones, with pecans and white/dark/milk chocolate.

it'll just be the above ingredients, held together by cookie dough.

then i'll sprinkle some cinnamon powder on top spelling out your name and 'M.D.' behind it.

wait, are you going to go to the queen's admissions office? that was alastriss!

i'll get you a big box of macadamian ones, with pecans and white/dark/milk chocolate.

it'll just be the above ingredients, held together by cookie dough.

then i'll sprinkle some cinnamon powder on top spelling out your name and 'M.D.' behind it.

wait, are you going to go to the queen's admissions office? that was alastriss!

hahahahahaaaaa...trust me, where I am it would take a few hours to get there :P

People, FOCUS. We can talk about cookies later.

Anybody with an invite, mind posting MCAT scores or GPA scores? It would help those who are borderline (and those who aren't) a great deal.

Thank you

hey! cookies are yummy, filling, and distracting, don't take my cookies away i say!!!!

I think we should open an irc channel and chat there... real-time updates anyone?

well, in terms of the cookies, i have to go out and get some flour, i have a ton of sugar and eggs already (not organic? too broke!) i only have dark chocolate so i'll have to grab some milk and white chocolate too.

i have walnuts, not pecans, i might have to make due, and macadamian nuts are expensive so perhaps i'll decorate each cookie with one smack in the centre.

i'm going to go to the starbucks and steal their cinnamon powder, it'll save me some money.

since i'm glued to the computer pressing F5, i might not be able to get the ingredients until later.

Here is what we do:

Rename the thread.

Rename the thread to: "The IP grad student invites our out!!" or something more appropriate, because there is nothing worse than a bunch of neurotic premeds going haywire over nothing, and also, avoid the admissions department from getting 3000 phone calls (that could just delay other invites form being mailed).

I have a grad degree ... don't know if that counts.

I can't contribute to the cookie cause though - they will likely be stopped by customs, or arrive pre-crumbled!

It's not crossing the U.S./Canadian border, I don't think Customs will be a problem.

The cookies are going to arrive via carrier pigeon as mentioned earlier, they are professionals.

Archived