Premed 101 Forums

Interview Dates

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi Fireball;

Are you interviewing in Sudbury or Thunderbay? I live in Sudbury, so if your interview is here and you are in a tight squeeze, feel free to PM me for any help you may need. I also received an interview. I guess we don't know the exact day it is on yet though.

Ex. If you fly into Sudbury there is a Shuttle service that can drive you into the city to the doorstop of the place your staying and its very reliable.

Well anything that may help!! good luck!

Thanks for the help!! I am hoping to interview in Thunder Bay so that I don't have to fly out to Ontario twice, plus I have a prior commitment on March 28 & 29 so I would really like to attend the Thunder Bay interview but there's no flights or trains from Hamilton to Thunder bay! Apparently I have to drive to Toronto and fly from there to Thunder Bay?

Hello all, I received notice via e-mail on Friday that I have an interview at nosm. They are sending me a package in the mail to review. The confirmation of interview letter has to be sent back to them beggining of March so I'm predicting the interviews won't be until end of April. I hope this was helpful.

I've been away from email for 3 days...couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the invitation to interview this morning!

3rd time applying, first interview at NOSM. Grew up/lived 14 years in a very rural ON community, grad student, OMSAS gpa in the mid 3's.

Can't wait to receive my package. Good luck and congrats to everyone!

Also received an interview invitation today, and am completely shocked!

I am not a resident of a Northern community, I did not take the MCAT and I did my undergrad in Humanities!

Miracles do happen? :)

Good luck to everyone !

Me too!!! what's your GPA? I was completely shocked when I received my invite!

Yeah I'm from St. Catharines, which is classified as a mid-large city I guess...and my GPA is decent, but not exeptional.. So I was shocked! Are you nervous? I don't really know how to prep for this, and what to wear etc... Obviously I want to look professional, but I don't really know what they are looking for in terms of appearance, and most importantly in terms of knowledge!

What about you? Is this your first time applying?

Archived