Premed 101 Forums

What's everyone doing? (Vol II)

Jochi1543

• Replies 23.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is losing my wallet a legitimate excuse to not go to a birthday dinner? I told them 9 hours in advance that I can't go

In theory, no (as, to me, one thing has nothing to do with the other); but if you don't want to go, you've told them you won't be there in plenty of time, allowing them not to prepare a place setting and let it be.

In theory, no (as, to me, one thing has nothing to do with the other); but if you don't want to go, you've told them you won't be there in plenty of time, allowing them not to prepare a place setting and let it be.

My wallet contains my drivers license, so I can't drive. I also use it as an ID, so I can't drink. My credit/debit/cash was in there, so I can't pay for anything.

I feel bad because yesterday I said I would go, even though I didn't want to because I have a lot of exams coming up. Losing my wallet was the excuse I was looking for, I guess.

I find that people aren't very understanding when you tell them "I have to study."

My wallet contains my drivers license, so I can't drive. I also use it as an ID, so I can't drink. My credit/debit/cash was in there, so I can't pay for anything.

I feel bad because yesterday I said I would go, even though I didn't want to because I have a lot of exams coming up. Losing my wallet was the excuse I was looking for, I guess.

I find that people aren't very understanding when you tell them "I have to study."

Nah it's totally fine. I remember I had I used "I have a bad headache, I can't come to your birthday dinner" once ... it was the half truth :P besides studying is more important.

Speaking of studying, instead of studying for my midterm tomorrow I'm on premed101...

Nah it's totally fine. I remember I had I used "I have a bad headache, I can't come to your birthday dinner" once ... it was the half truth :P besides studying is more important.

Speaking of studying, instead of studying for my midterm tomorrow I'm on premed101...

Go study!! (I'm a hypocrite haha) good luck on your midterm tmrw! :)

Go study!! (that was hypocrital haha) good luck on your midterm tmrw! :)

There's nothing quite as relaxing or refreshing as a night at the bar with your best friends. I feel so empowered to study for midterms now :D

Ahhh I remember going to the bar with my friends during the Vancouver Olympics :) And then killing my midterms!

I totally understand what you mean!

Ahhh the nostalgia...

Is anyone else unable to access their user CP and PM's?

Yeah since last night :/

Surprising how just moving your shoulder around a little when it's been immobilized for a month makes you sore!!! My elbow's doing pretty good, almost full extension now, but my shoulder will need some time to get moving and stronger again! And my biceps well that's not for another 4 weeks but no big deal.

Embryo midterm on Monday, then pharmacology on Friday and head/neck/chest/heart anatomy next Monday. I'm starting to like embryo a bit more but there's so much material!!

Yeah since last night :/

Surprising how just moving your shoulder around a little when it's been immobilized for a month makes you sore!!! My elbow's doing pretty good, almost full extension now, but my shoulder will need some time to get moving and stronger again! And my biceps well that's not for another 4 weeks but no big deal.

Embryo midterm on Monday, then pharmacology on Friday and head/neck/chest/heart anatomy next Monday. I'm starting to like embryo a bit more but there's so much material!!

Glad to hear that you're finally moving. :D

Good luck on those test! Kick some ass!

Back. zomg

The last week was just........painful

Other than this site I don't have a way of contacting Ian Wong - which is obviously I bit silly :)

I am not sure if this is why it restarted but eventually I tracked down the hosting company and pushed up the food chain to the someone I could actually convince there was as issue.

Other than this site I don't have a way of contacting Ian Wong - which is obviously I bit silly :)

I am not sure if this is why it restarted but eventually I tracked down the hosting company and pushed up the food chain to the someone I could actually convince there was as issue.

obviously we are not fully back yet though, but we are pushing :)

Archived