Premed 101 Forums

What's everyone doing? (Vol II)

Jochi1543

At least there's a good atmosphere at Centre Bell. It would be worse if it were a boring game with quiet fans.

You'd be surprised how quiet and boring it's been for many games this year.. Last time I went it was dead quiet in seats closest to the ice, and tons of people were gone 1/2 way through the 3rd. Being against the Leafs it should be pretty rocking at though, and we're sitting way up in the cheaper sections which are always more fun :)

• Replies 23.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I'm sick today and I asked my bf to watch a movie with me. Dialogue was as follows, with me initiating the convo:

"hey can we watch a movie?"

"okay. Which one?"

"Eat pray love"

"ughhhhhhh okay, well who's in it?"

"Julia Roberts"

"**** no"

So I'm sick today and I asked my bf to watch a movie with me. Dialogue was as follows, with me initiating the convo:

"hey can we watch a movie?"

"okay. Which one?"

"Eat pray love"

"ughhhhhhh okay, well who's in it?"

"Julia Roberts"

"**** no"

Smart boy :D

Please look at

http://www.premed101.com/forums/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=679293

If possible to put it in the appropriate place, claire_tea's post is worthy of a Sticky and this wisdom should not become lost when the thread becomes history. Please consider this.

Thank you.

Agreed, didn't read the entire post- just skimmed through it, but it was awesome :)

After ~ 2 days of violent winds and grey skies, today looks beautiful! Too bad I'll be cooped up inside studying for 2 midterms and preparing for a poster conference this week lol. Happy Sunday to all!

Cass, I just loved your latest blog post.

Happy Sunday!

I'm spending the day at the mall with a friend. Feels nice after being so sick this week!

Need new clothes :)

I am spending the day, cleaning up my room after i let it get messy since i was mad cramming for exams up until yesterday.

I am also planning on meeting someone for dinner.

Oh and I got to start applying for summer jobs, and workout my course selection for next year to make sure i dont need to do summer school.

Yuck.. I have been studying physical chemistry for over 6 hours today for my midterm on Tuesday. It is like they combined the hard parts of physics with the hard parts of chemistry and mixed it into one course .. do not take it if you don't have too..:( . On a plus side I have been listening to some relaxing classical music while studying.. SIX hours of music right here:

Great for studying, or relaxing, or reading..

Yuck.. I have been studying physical chemistry for over 6 hours today for my midterm on Tuesday. It is like they combined the hard parts of physics with the hard parts of chemistry and mixed it into one course .. do not take it if you don't have too..:( . On a plus side I have been listening to some relaxing classical music while studying.. SIX hours of music right here:
Great for studying' date=' or relaxing, or reading..[/quote']

Thanks for the tip not that i needed it at all. If its worse than analytical chemistry id sooner slide down a razor in a pool of vinegar :D

I play because the kids at my work play. We form teams together, so it's not bad. It also means that I'm paid for playing. :D

Wait... does that make me a professional? :P

That is a sweet job. Played it way too much during midterms and ended up doing pretty bad at them :P

Archived