Premed 101 Forums

What's everyone doing? (Vol II)

Jochi1543

• Replies 23.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why do I feel like I'm writing an essay every time I do my chemistry lab reports, like 1200+ words ... crazy. Is this the same for other people taking chemistry courses?

Ekylo: My thoughts exactly. I can't believe it's been a whole week!

Haha wow when I took chem last sem at York it was nothing like that! Just a pre-lab to do (like 1 or 2 chem probelms- not too bad at all), then during the lab you had to do simple calculations and hand it in in the end so no HW- best and easiest part of chem! lol

Haha wow when I took chem last sem at York it was nothing like that! Just a pre-lab to do (like 1 or 2 chem probelms- not too bad at all), then during the lab you had to do simple calculations and hand it in in the end so no HW- best and easiest part of chem! lol

In my university, the hardest part about chem is the labs. I WISH I went to York!

What a great way to spend the last day of reading week with a fever of 102.6F and a nasty upset stomach. Today is a little better but I still feel tired and awful so I decided to take a day off. Hopefully I am better for tomorrow.

Soup, jello, sleep, tv and repeat.

Get well soon!

I got home today and saw vancouver had traded hodgson for kassian. I found this really odd considering the massive erection the fans have had for the kid the past 3 years. Looks like the team is trying to get someone that can stand up to players like lucic so the sedins don't get bullied around as much.

Boyfriend just told me he needs to "think" about whether or not he can continue our relationship. He moved out of town for college last Sept. so it's been sort of long-distance. Nice. Last 4 years of my life (possibly) down the drain.

And I need to start writing my thesis. Rejected from all med schools so far. Third time applying (still waiting from UofT MD and Mac Physiotherapy but I'm doubtful at this point). Why does this crap always happen all at the same time...

At least I still have Walking Dead to keep me going...

Boyfriend just told me he needs to "think" about whether or not he can continue our relationship. He moved out of town for college last Sept. fo it's been sort of long-distance. Nice. Last 4 years of my life (possibly) down the drain.

And I need to start writing my thesis. Rejected from all med schools so far. Third time applying (still waiting from UofT and Mac physiotherapy but I'm doubtful at this point). Why does this crap always happen all at the same time...

I find in life that everything happens for a reason. If he suddenly is developing cold feet, perhaps have created another attachment, whatever, it is better to end it now than after 3 children. It is difficult to maintain a longdistance relationship. Why not tell him you both need separation at this time. This is effectively what he is saying and you are not giving him control. And if he crawls back, you can decide.

Meanwhile, just focus on your thesis and make it your life for now! As for med school, you will be a better candidate next year! Focus on the positive, the glass is not half full, it is overflowing.

Boyfriend just told me he needs to "think" about whether or not he can continue our relationship. He moved out of town for college last Sept. so it's been sort of long-distance. Nice. Last 4 years of my life (possibly) down the drain.

And I need to start writing my thesis. Rejected from all med schools so far. Third time applying (still waiting from UofT MD and Mac Physiotherapy but I'm doubtful at this point). Why does this crap always happen all at the same time...

at least you guys made it past the Turkey Drop

I got home today and saw vancouver had traded hodgson for kassian. I found this really odd considering the massive erection the fans have had for the kid the past 3 years. Looks like the team is trying to get someone that can stand up to players like lucic so the sedins don't get bullied around as much.
The trade deadline was underwhelming this year.

That's just life being life and trying to show/teach you something. Keep up :)

(big hug for U.)

Archived