Premed 101 Forums

What's everyone doing? (Vol II)

Jochi1543

• Replies 23.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I used to like them but I've kinda had enough.. I guess redundancy is what I'm saying as well.

Man I'm so looking forward to March break! Physiology midterm on Monday, genetics on Friday and then a week-long break!

I passed 90 degrees of active flexion on my post-op shoulder this week.. means I can almost tie my hair without bending in 1/2, or wash my hair with 2 hands :D I cannot wait to start strengthening in 2 weeks, and hopefully my surgeon will be happy with my progress when I see him them!

I passed 90 degrees of active flexion on my post-op shoulder this week.. means I can almost tie my hair without bending in 1/2, or wash my hair with 2 hands :D I cannot wait to start strengthening in 2 weeks, and hopefully my surgeon will be happy with my progress when I see him them!

YUSSSS! :D

sent to drain

secret destroyers

UdeM med just voted for unlimited strike reconductible every 3 days starting on March 20. 45% of the students actually showed up so that meant 600 people in a room normally seating about 200. Crazy, and useless imo.

Now off to a date with my books for my next 2 midterms :/

How do you post a picture so that the picture shows, and not the link?

What kind of image do you want to display? (e.g. .jpeg, .btmp, .png, etc.)

You can know this by looking at the end of the link.

My guess... It is prob not showing up because the forum does not support the image file.

Click and insert URL.

I've had issues before where I tried to do this and the image did not show because the file extension was not supported by the forum.

rotatetrans.png

^^ the question mark is a .png that won't show. So, if future pediatric tries to do this and still the image won't show it's probably because the image is just not supported.

I've had issues before where I tried to do this and the image did not show because the file extension was not supported by the forum.

rotatetrans.png

^^ the question mark is a .png that won't show. So, if future pediatric tries to do this and still the image won't show it's probably because the image is just not supported.

rotatetrans.png

Oh dear Lord... it's definitely supported. You just have to look for the right link to use when you upload.

Usually when you use a photo upload site they have something like "URL for forums", the "embed" version of the photo link, which you can just copy and paste into the post itself and the picture will show up.

...and there's the other option of just attaching (uploading) a picture to the post.

Oh dear Lord... it's definitely supported. You just have to look for the right link to use when you upload.

Usually when you use an photo upload site they have something like "URL for forums", the "embed" version of the photo link, which you can just copy and paste into the post itself and the picture will show up.

Oh, okay -- it is supported, you have to do a couple of extra steps for these types of images to show up. Thanks for explaining how to do it :)

Why is CBC playing the leafs/washington game over the bruins/sens game?? The former is a battle of two slumping teams while the latter is a huge decider in the outcome of the NE division.

Neither the maple laughs nor the crapitals are currently in a playoff spot yet it's being televised over the much better matchup.

At least Malkin had another insane game

Why is CBC playing the leafs/washington game over the bruins/sens game?? The former is a battle of two slumping teams while the latter is a huge decider in the outcome of the NE division.

Neither the maple laughs nor the crapitals are currently in a playoff spot yet it's being televised over the much better matchup.

Ratings...Toronto fans would rather watch paint dry than the sens, I guess that is what they are doing in watching the laughs play..anyways :)

Kind of glad the game wasn't on the national broadcast last night. It saved me from disappointment.

Archived