Premed 101 Forums

Hi there everyone, what do you wear for a medical school interview (girls)

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It would probably get me in. Remember Shawshank Redemption?

lol, Yeah amazing movie. You make a good point bringing that up. Maybe we should go into interviews saying "I don't really know what I want.... I don't even really know what being a doctor means...." << In Morgan Freeman voice. If the movie taught us anything, the reverse psychology would most definitely work for an acceptance. Brilliant!

lol, Yeah amazing movie. You make a good point bringing that up. Maybe we should go into interviews saying "I don't really know what I want.... I don't even really know what being a doctor means...." If the movie taught us anything, the reverse psychology would most definitely work for an acceptance. Brilliant!

Everyone should try this--it'll def. lower the "acceptance" scores as the schools try and deal with a bunch of undecided nitwits. Lol.

I've been stocking up on "'professional" (aka BORING) wear here in Miami. I am now a proud owner of an eggplant-colored cardigan and a light pink button-down pinstripe shirt, lol. Going to buy another suit when we go shopping Thursday, and another pair of slacks.

Egg-plant is sooooooo pretty. Will you be donning any pencil-type skirts as well? lol.

I wore 3 inch heels and I'm 6 feet tall with a fitted black pant suit that was short sleeved and gathered making the sleeves puffy with a silky purple shirt to my UWO interview and I got in haha...

wear whatever you think you look good in!

Me wearing high heels is not a daily occurrance due to my height but meh they made the suit look great and it was a conversation point with the extremely tall community member who happened to grow up in the same town I did ... she made me take off my heels to measure who was taller! She won by an inch too haha... it was great then she told me to put my heels back on so that she was no longer the tallest in the room!

SPANX, dude, spanx.

Must report back to the group....

Finally, I saw what "spanx" are in real-life! At the mall in the 'big city', there was a "spanx" kiosk. Wow, they look crazy. And, there's so many different types?!

Fortunately, my gal-friend didn't find it strange when I had a small laugh to myself as we were walking by.

:D

Must report back to the group....

Finally, I saw what "spanx" are in real-life! At the mall in the 'big city', there was a "spanx" kiosk. Wow, they look crazy. And, there's so many different types?!

Fortunately, my gal-friend didn't find it strange when I had a small laugh to myself as we were walking by.

:D

I looked up their website too...can you breathe in them? They look very uncomfortable.

Lol...pass out from shortness of breath in the interview...that'll look great.

You tempted me into looking at the "spanx" website. Interesting that they use a likely 5'10", 110lbs model for even the 'plus' size catalog shots. Really doesn't show if the things would even work, haha!

:rolleyes:

You tempted me into looking at the "spanx" website. Interesting that they use a likely 5'10", 110lbs model for even the 'plus' size catalog shots. Really doesn't show if the things would even work, haha!

:rolleyes:

Well you can't have actual regular people in advertising you know :)

Archived