Premed 101 Forums

Sticky ethical question

w8kg6

avenir, my crush on you continues.:P:o I don't know if I have room for two in my life. And how did you know what you secretly said was true? Did I let you know, sh! please.....

We all know that opposites attract.

*sigh* i will set u free my love. rayven can give u babies and i can't. goodbye <3 :D:P

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No trap, just logic. If it was put in front of your eyes, you had to reply and could not stop yourself (even though you had seen it before). This is called "marekting" which we all understand. Actually, marketing affects our lives in so many ways, e.g., how we present ourselves on OMSAS applicatons, in essays, in person and on this froum, etc.

lol...

Dude... this is how it went down in case you're confused. You posted your original post, then I posted a reply to that, then you for whatever reason deleted your OP and reposted it but within that OP you editted in a reply for my latest reply, and thus I replied to your "new" reply. You did not trap me in any way, shape, or form. -.-

Seriously, its true, just look at the numbers in the audience, how it has climbed since tou returned, it ain't accidental.

People just like drama. :rolleyes:

This is what you should have been saying at 8 PM, lol.

Give me your number and tomorrow (friday night) we'll make it happen. ;)

We all become insensitive at times w/o even realizing it. You are definitely not a jerk. And you would definitely be a good lawyer (and phyisican). SHALOM

Actually.. I'm really stupid. And it'll be awhile before I can forgive myself. Anyways, good luck tomorrow and I do mean that.

*sigh* i will set u free my love. rayven can give u babies and i can't. goodbye <3 :D:P

avenir you are mine, don't let me go.......and these dreadful men only want one thing, as long as they can't have it, they stick around and if you give it to them, well, I don't:) :o so darn it, they stick around

avenir you are mine, don't let me go.......and these dreadful men only want one thing, as long as they can't have it, they stick around and if you give it to them, well, I don't:) :o so darn it, they stick around

Oh please. Girls after 24 are the ones most afraid to end up alone, unmarried, with no kids. Time's on our side, right, gentlemen? ;)

awww i won't, but give rayven a chance ma dear, they're not all that bad :P

Oh please. Girls after 24 are the ones most afraid to end up alone, unmarried, with no kids. Time's on our side, right, gentlemen?QUOTE]

I'm unmarried, with no kids and what is 24, where is it, not yet anyhow....women age gracefully and collect toy boys:p see Sex and The City:) ..... men become lonely, cannot catch the chicks, life passes them by, they can barely afford the child support and alimony, let alone afford any mischief, so younger women like older men who know how to treat a woman, and older women like younger men...while the older men work to support the women:p ...... and I am told the single doctors become more weird the older they get, I was told this by a nurse who then decided to go out with old the younger doctors (before becoming weird) and she marri8ed one of the younger ones:D

Thank you soo much:) . You give Rayven a chance and let me know the next time we get together, which I hope is soon, I miss you.:mad:

i'm not attracted to 15-yr-old males, he's all yours :P

Ouch. Being passed around like this.. yeah.. anyways, back on topic please.

well men were born to be passed around and recycled, they are too precious :P

i'm not attracted to 15-yr-old males, he's all yours

I'm not either. He is sweet though and really knows how to argue and look how he won't believe that Superman and Superwoman are siblings. I met them once together:rolleyes: and they told me so.:eek:

well men were born to be passed around and recycled:p

Do you mean after being passed around to be recycled as cadavers?

Archived