Premed 101 Forums

Mock Interview in London

Biggidy

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I can go most afternoons in these next couple of weeks. Would love to meet you all! Maybe the famous rmorelan too!

I'm not sure how to go about booking a room but I'm on campus all throughout reading week so if someone can tell me how, i can go book one.

you can do that online.

http://www.lib.uwo.ca/taylor/roombooking/

________

buy volcano vaporizer

I have the study room booked again for next weekend. I am going to arrange another group of four on a first-come basis for Saturday and Sunday. We will start at 11:00 AM and hopefully go well into the afternoon (I would appreciate someone reserving room 159 from 1:00-3:00 as I can only book it from 11:00-1:00.

Saturday, Feb. 20, Starting at 11:00 AM, Taylor study room 159

1. BigM

2. III

3. Sunshine

4. Biggidy

Sunday, Feb. 21, Starting at 11:00 AM, Taylor study room 159

1. BigM

2. Bryne

3. AdamP

I am interested in joining...but I am just wondering what the format will be of these practice interviews? I only have an interview at U of T so I want to be able to practice in whatever format their interviews are. Thanks!

I could do Saturday the 20th at 11:00 but I could probably only stay until 1:00

I have the study room booked again for next weekend. I am going to arrange another group of four on a first-come basis for Saturday and Sunday. We will start at 11:00 AM and hopefully go well into the afternoon (I would appreciate someone reserving room 159 from 1:00-3:00 as I can only book it from 11:00-1:00.

1. BigM

1. BigM

2. Bryne

Count me in for Sat Feb. 20.

thanks

________

buy cannabis seeds

I am interested in joining...but I am just wondering what the format will be of these practice interviews? I only have an interview at U of T so I want to be able to practice in whatever format their interviews are. Thanks!

I could do Saturday the 20th at 11:00 but I could probably only stay until 1:00

These will be practise for panel-style interviews (e.g. UofT). Coming 11:00 - 1:00 is fine. Since you are leaving early I may be willing to open up a 5th spot on the Saturday if there's enough interest.

1. BigM

2. III

3. Sunshine

4. Biggidy

1. BigM

2. Bryne

3. AdamP

I booked the room from 1:00 - 3:00 for Saturday (Feb. 20). I'll see you all tomorrow then.

________

starcraft II replay

Hi guys,

I just wanted to let you guys know that I won't be able to make the earlier portion of Saturday's session. I'm coming back from Toronto and people I'm taking can only come back at a later time, so I think I'll probably be there only by around 1230. If that's okay just count me in, otherwise I could do it Sunday.

Thanks, Biggidy

Hi guys,

I just wanted to let you guys know that I won't be able to make the earlier portion of Saturday's session. I'm coming back from Toronto and people I'm taking can only come back at a later time, so I think I'll probably be there only by around 1230. If that's okay just count me in, otherwise I could do it Sunday.

Thanks, Biggidy

That's fine, just join us when you can.

I've been away all week, so I think I'll bring up another early March meeting again (I really want to do it before my UWO interview on the 7th).

I know BigM already has a group on March 2nd, but does anyone want to meet again on the 4th (a Thursday)? If so I'll book a room for 6 pm.

I can meet up on Thursday

1. BigM

2. Bryne

3. AdamP

Hey bigM, is that 4th slot still open? I know I'm kinda late in replying, but premed101 creeping has taken a backseat to actual preparation.

I'll creep back later to see if you responded.

Cheers

Archived