Premed 101 Forums

Mock Interview in London

Biggidy

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys,

Completely left PM101 for a while.

But I guess I started a fairly useful thread!

Anyways, I wanted to get something together for March 2.

I booked room 160 at Taylor for 4:30 - 6:30.

If someone else could book it onward from 6:30 until 8:30 I'm sure it would give everyone enough time.

I want to schedule MMI format and traditional format.

This is a 4 person group, so I guess, first come first serve.

As it stands now.

1. Biggidy (me)

2. open

3. open

4. open

Thanks, Biggidy

My group is still on for the 13th as well.

1: BigM

2: MansionMD

3: Bryne

4: AdamP

Date: Saturday, February 13th

Time: 11:00 - 3:00 (if necessary)

Room: Taylor study room 159

I'm going to advise people to prepare for the interview they are most concerned with as that is what we will practise. I.e. if Schulich is your first choice then it will be closed file. If UofT is your first choice bring your admissions letter and list of extra-curriculars so we can review it beforehand (if you feel comfortable doing so).

Scrub! Where were ya today?

A special thanks to rmorelan for coming out today and offering some great perspective.

If there weren't already an rmorelan appreciation thread, I'd have to start one lol.

Hey, it was nice meeting you all today!! :)

Will scan and send e-mail to you guys sometime tomorrow! (supafield, pm your e-mail addy, I have the rest of the group's contact info)

Thanks and good luck you guys!! Kick some butt. Big M see you april 10th.

A great big thank you to Rmorelan for all his help, it was greatly appreciated.

Hey, it was nice meeting you all today!! :)

Will scan and send e-mail to you guys sometime tomorrow! (supafield, pm your e-mail addy, I have the rest of the group's contact info)

Thanks and good luck you guys!! Kick some butt. Big M see you april 10th.

A great big thank you to Rmorelan for all his help, it was greatly appreciated.

It was great meeting you today, I look forward to it again on April 10th. We should grab a coffee down in Thunder Bay if you are available. I will be coming in on the 9th and not leaving until the 11th so I will have some time to put it.

It was great working with the rest of you as well. Rmorelan - thanks again for the help, I know its going to make a world of difference come interview time!

I third both of these sentiments: it was great to meet you guys, and rmorelan, after your help today, I feel so much better about my interview prep and how to properly go about it. Much appreciated!! :D

With the success of today, I'd be interested in doing another mock interview, either on the 2nd of March if there are enough people interested to make another group of 4, or maybe on another day?

Anyoneee? :cool:

Archived