Premed 101 Forums

Mock Interview in London

Biggidy

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Also prep-wise what sort of set-up are we looking at for rotating 5 people over 90 mins?

We probably won't do actually mock MMI stuff BEFORE the workshop. I was hoping we could just put everything we know about MMIs on the table i.e. areas to focus on, things to keep in mind, formalities, etc.

As for the room, I'm not sure yet. I'm checking if there is some place in the Student Success Center we can meet at beforehand but I haven't heard back yet.

Ok so for Wednesday March 24 7:00 - 9:00 (room 160) we have:

1. me

2. janny_jan

3. GregGregson

4. Byrne

5. Biggidy

It may be a little squishy because the room I booked is only for 4 people but I'm sure we can make it work. If everyone can bring questions that would be very helpful.

Okay so for Tuesday @ 7:30pm in room 155 in Taylor, we've got:

1) Myself

2) Big M

3) dr_horrible

4) toothdoctor

See you all on Tuesday

What happened tonight? I showed up at 8:00 (meeting ran late) and none of you guys were there.

Hey guys it turns out I'm gonna be out of town now on Thursday so I can't make the mock MMI. Sorry :(

Okay, please make sure that you un-register for your spot in the workshop so that someone else may attend. And thank you for letting us know ahead of time!

Okay, so for the pre-workshop group (4:30-6:00 on Thursday) we have:

1. Myself

2. Reserved

3. Bryne

4. Spleen Spirit

5. janny_jan

I think I'm going to limit it at that as 5 is a great group size.

A couple of these individuals have informed me that they either will not be attending or will be late. I plan on going to UCC 210 at 4:30ish to get some work done. Others are welcome to join me if interested.

I have to drop my spot on the 24th :( sorry guys but hopefully someone can fill my spot!

Anyone interested in meeting on the 25th from maybe 4:30-6:30? I havent had much practice with role play and would like to practice if possible (i know, i know...'that's what she said' *sigh*)

Archived