Premed 101 Forums

Mock Interview in London

Biggidy

Hey bigM, is that 4th slot still open? I know I'm kinda late in replying, but premed101 creeping has taken a backseat to actual preparation.

I'll creep back later to see if you responded.

Cheers

As far as I know its still open. Please feel free to join us.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alright, so the 4:

1. Me (Biggidy)

2. Byrne

3. BigM

4. Janny jan

4:30 to possible 8:30 taylor room 160.

See you there march 2nd. Please PM if you can't make it so I can look for replacements.

Hey,

I'm going to have to cancel on the March 2nd prep - someone else is more than welcome to have my spot.

Sorry,

BigM

I've been away all week, so I think I'll bring up another early March meeting again (I really want to do it before my UWO interview on the 7th).

I know BigM already has a group on March 2nd, but does anyone want to meet again on the 4th (a Thursday)? If so I'll book a room for 6 pm.

I would be up for meeting at 6pm on Thursday the 4th!

First off, we now have a full group of 4 for Thursday March 4th. It is:

1) me

2) byrne

3) sunshine

4) go_canada

I shouldn't have waited until I got 4 people to book a room for Thursday, as all the rooms are booked up! It must be midterm time, sigh.

So I was thinking we meet up in front of the Taylor entrance on the leather couches at 6 pm. From there we can: 1) get a study room if one is unoccupied, a lot of times people book and don't show up or 2) pick a table on the main floor of Taylor, as you can talk on this floor.

Is this okay with everyone?

1) me

2) byrne

3) sunshine

4) go_canada

I shouldn't have waited until I got 4 people to book a room for Thursday, as all the rooms are booked up! It must be midterm time, sigh.

So I was thinking we meet up in front of the Taylor entrance on the leather couches at 6 pm. From there we can: 1) get a study room if one is unoccupied, a lot of times people book and don't show up or 2) pick a table on the main floor of Taylor, as you can talk on this floor.

Sounds great, I will be there at 6pm!

1) me

2) byrne

3) sunshine

4) go_canada

This works for me too, see you then.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, it seems like we have enough people available Tuesday to make it worthwhile. I'm going to the mock MMI on Thursday -- should have realized that day wasn't an option!

I booked room 155 beginning at 7:30pm -- there was literally nothing else available. If that is too late, we could always just meet up at the entrance of Taylor and find another spot. That seemed to work okay last time.

Okay, it seems like we have enough people available Tuesday to make it worthwhile. I'm going to the mock MMI on Thursday -- should have realized that day wasn't an option!

I booked room 155 beginning at 7:30pm -- there was literally nothing else available. If that is too late, we could always just meet up at the entrance of Taylor and find another spot. That seemed to work okay last time.

If you have a spot open still, please count me in. I have a board meeting starting at 5:30 so I may be a little late, but we're usually done around 7:00 or 7:30.

Archived