Premed 101 Forums

Mock Interview in London

Biggidy

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just checked the study rooms in Taylor and they are booked solid on the 25th. We can meet in the UCC or the basement of Alumni in the Health Science Grad. Office area (there are some tables)? I'll check with Gerry to see if we can use that couch area in the Career Center like last time too...that was nice.

I just checked the study rooms in Taylor and they are booked solid on the 25th. We can meet in the UCC or the basement of Alumni in the Health Science Grad. Office area (there are some tables)? I'll check with Gerry to see if we can use that couch area in the Career Center like last time too...that was nice.

I doubt the student success center would be available again. Gerry was fine with us using it last week because he had to stay around for the workshop. From what I understand, the student success center has normal business hours so there wouldn't be any staff around.

If you are looking for study rooms, try going to NCB in the evening. Some of the rooms on the 2nd/3rd floor usually don't have classes in the evening and they are left empty for the night. I spent a good portion of my Undergrad co-running review sessions with groups of friends in those rooms because they had white boards to use to jot stuff down as we went through material. They leave enough space with the tables that you can break off into groups depending on how many people want to show up.

If you are looking for study rooms, try going to NCB in the evening. Some of the rooms on the 2nd/3rd floor usually don't have classes in the evening and they are left empty for the night. I spent a good portion of my Undergrad co-running review sessions with groups of friends in those rooms because they had white boards to use to jot stuff down as we went through material. They leave enough space with the tables that you can break off into groups depending on how many people want to show up.

Thank you for suggesting this runningdoc. I think that we should try this on Thursday night instead of trying to meet up at Weldon.

Archived