Premed 101 Forums

Mark adjustment - How the hell do I do this?

leap87

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lol, yayyyyy! and to think you stressed yourself so much for nothing heheheh

Yeah I know.... Never again. I promise. Haha

I think it's safe to say that your professor is a premed and saw your posts.

LOOOL. Maybe he is.

Congrats - he was testing you! :D

And always be prepared. The exercise you undertook had to happen sos that you were ready. Why not see him tomorrow anyhow and go through it all, so all this time and effort shall not have been wasted. :P

It was the darn registrars office, not him. Hahaha... And no thanks - more like I'll go hug him tomorrow. Haha

lol a bit anticlimactic no?

Glad you got it fixed though. Congrats :D

Yeah. Sorry. lol... Thanks Hahaha

O.....M......G.......... :eek:

My professor fixed my mark!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Without me going to talk with him!!!!!! I was supposed to go talk with him tomorrow.... O........M..............G.....................

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I knew I was wrong. I knew it!!!! I knew it was something else (ie a mistake or something). WHAT A DAAAAAAY!

Anyway, just wanted to update everyone. :D

excellent :)

excellent :)

Firstly, congrats :D

I also had a question to ask but didn't know where to put it in the forums (I'm pretty new here) so here goes:

I'm required to take 4 arts courses for my degree (science) and I'm sort of stuck on what to take. I did psych and english this year, and I was planning on continuing with the psych next year (which will be year 2)... but... I heard from a few other people that I should take another first year arts instead. I was a bit wary of this- how does taking 1st year courses in 2nd year look? Does it seem like you are just trying to inflate your GPA?

Also, I should mention that I will already have one first year course in my first semester. I didn't take grade 12 physics so had to do a make up course, long story short, already behind. Thoughts? Thanks in advance. :rolleyes:

Firstly, congrats :D

I also had a question to ask but didn't know where to put it in the forums (I'm pretty new here) so here goes:

I'm required to take 4 arts courses for my degree (science) and I'm sort of stuck on what to take. I did psych and english this year, and I was planning on continuing with the psych next year (which will be year 2)... but... I heard from a few other people that I should take another first year arts instead. I was a bit wary of this- how does taking 1st year courses in 2nd year look? Does it seem like you are just trying to inflate your GPA?

Also, I should mention that I will already have one first year course in my first semester. I didn't take grade 12 physics so had to do a make up course, long story short, already behind. Thoughts? Thanks in advance. :rolleyes:

No school will care if you take one first year course in second year. Happens all the time. I think I even had one in third year because that was just when it could be fit in - had no negative effect :)

O.....M......G.......... :eek:

My professor fixed my mark!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Without me going to talk with him!!!!!! I was supposed to go talk with him tomorrow.... O........M..............G.....................

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I knew I was wrong. I knew it!!!! I knew it was something else (ie a mistake or something). WHAT A DAAAAAAY!

Anyway, just wanted to update everyone. :D :D :D

Woot Leap! After hearing about all the stuff you've done for your research I'm not surprised that you got that A+. Well deserved.

I think it's safe to say that your professor is a premed and saw your posts.
lol.

Archived