Premed 101 Forums

Official UWO Thread

Sure, I thought I'd see other posts on here today for other waitlisters who got the call... it was around noon, and my stats are : Reading- 22, AA-20, Honours degree with 2 best years avg around 87%..thought the interview went well, it was my first CDA one though, so hard to say but I guess it did :) Thanks so much for the well wishes! Hope you guys hear soon too!

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Does anyone know the answer to my question..

If you pass the phys challenge exam for western but don't get accepted, will you have to re-write it the following application cycle?

I asked Trish this, the physiology challenge exam is good for 3 years

FYI, i emailed trish about something and got a reply that she is out of the office until Monday July 5th.

if she is the one running all this i suspect we wont hear anything until at least then...Unless other ppl make the phone calls

Bah I would presume the same... till Jul 5th lol

FYI, i emailed trish about something and got a reply that she is out of the office until Monday July 5th.

if she is the one running all this i suspect we wont hear anything until at least then...Unless other ppl make the phone calls

What if we miss the phone call? Do they keep calling until you answer the phone? or go on to the next person on the waitlist...

Guest p0stman
What if we miss the phone call? Do they keep calling until you answer the phone? or go on to the next person on the waitlist...

They leave a message telling you to call them back. I think they'd probably make every effort to contact you.

Archived