Premed 101 Forums

The Official May 13 Countdown Thread

Ugh, I hope I never have to worry about that thing again. Its bad enough when pretty much EVERYONE at work heard through the grapevine and asks me every day if I've heard anything, I'm not going to torture myself more by rereading my application.

I feel like such a downer when I'm talking to people.

"So, did you get in??"

"I will find out May 13th."

"You're so in :) "

"I hope so, but if not I have another year to build an even better application, and at least I'll know :o "

"No way, you are SO in."

"I have to stay realistic in case I don't."

"You're a shoo-in."

Thanks so much for the unfailing support, but STILL! If I don't get it, I don't want to be crying myself to sleep for the next month because I thought I was in FOR SURE.

Wow exactly same conversations for me as well!

And Ontario offers tomorrow! good luck everyone who applied there!

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There is always premed101.ca

If this one goes down, congregate there.

Last year both sites crashed!

It doesn't seem to be there, or it has already crashed:eek:

I guess SDN is next in line... I feel kind of weird about starting to talk about a contingency plan in case the forums go down... How will we make it through all of this without the forums!

Last year the forums went down, apparently this is because there is a set amount of bandwidth per month and this all gets used up when the decisions come out. We may lose the forums until June tomorrow... or on May 13th!
It should be ok. Ian talked to the hosts about the traffic issue.

To all those in province ubc applicants this year.. Please accept your eastern offers to help some of us out!

Yes please!! Ontario is beautiful, I went back east twice and its a nice province. Lots of lakes and forests, very pretty, and the schools are top notch ;)

. Lighten up a bit,

thanks you for that advise. i aslo have some advise 4 you. i say you get over yourself a bit. have not before seen a more selfabsorbed and overwhelmingly arrogant person. every1 on here perhaps think that but not say it 2 you directly

Archived