Premed 101 Forums

Countdown time!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The way I figure it, if I don't hear on Friday I probably won't get in.

MCAT 12.3, AGPA approximately 4.21 or something like that.

Interview was a bit of a toss up...some questions went great, others not so much.

Are you crazy?! Unless you REALLY tanked the interview, you really shouldn't worry. Assuming you're IP.

Your stats are much better than mine! Your MCAT is probably in the top for IP so you should be feeling very confident! I'm banking on the interview. And I'm very prepared for rejection. After the interview I felt so confident about it, but after having a couple months to think about it I'm really doubting I did as well as I thought. Ugh, dreading having to devote a second summer to the MCAT:(

Also, in the class of 2010 stats, under "incoming class" it says minimum MCAT 8.5, so does this mean the lowest MCAT of someone interviewed or accepted? Seems very low for an acceptance in the regular category, but I guess if you really rocked the interview it could be done.

Also, in the class of 2010 stats, under "incoming class" it says minimum MCAT 8.5, so does this mean the lowest MCAT of someone interviewed or accepted? Seems very low for an acceptance in the regular category, but I guess if you really rocked the interview it could be done.

That would be for someone who was accepted.

I'm nervous, but hopeful. I thought my interview went great and I've been watching the days go by in agony...

Theres no way I'm going to be in the top 2/3 of the class. I'll be lucky if I'm even in the bottom 1/3.

Do we know for sure that they release offers for the top 2/3 on May 13th? Or is this just guesstimate based on previous years?

Guys, posting your stats and playing the comparison game right now may not be the best for your psyche, especially with the double acceptance days leaving a lot of time to worry especially based on stats if you are not a May acceptee. I suggest leaving stats type talk for the acceptance fall-out and take the next couple days to relax without worrying what other applicants on here have for marks.

Good luck to all! And good luck Ryacha, I'm rooting for you!

Guys, posting your stats and playing the comparison game right now may not be the best for your psyche, especially with the double acceptance days leaving a lot of time to worry especially based on stats if you are not a May acceptee. I suggest leaving stats type talk for the acceptance fall-out and take the next couple days to relax without worrying what other applicants on here have for marks.

Good luck to all! And good luck Ryacha, I'm rooting for you!

I agree with Keith. Stats are useless at this point.

I had an MCAT quite below the 2014 class average, and was feeling quite ****ty and was sure I wasn't going to receive an early offer of admission, but surprisingly heard back on that Friday last year in May. Trying to judge whether you'll receive an offer this Friday based on other applicant stats and how they felt on their interview is silly.

Just sit back, stop worrying!

Best of luck to everyone this Friday!

Archived