Premed 101 Forums

The Waitlisted: 2011 Edition

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1.) LostLamb, that just warmed up my heart. I can finally uncross my fingers for you. A well deserved congratulations

2.) I'm in that boat for waiting for a LiM deferral. Application goes in tomorrow, Dr. Beck will check it out and get back to me but I think it will work out. So almost a guaranteed movement for at least one person.

1.) LostLamb, that just warmed up my heart. I can finally uncross my fingers for you. A well deserved congratulations

2.) I'm in that boat for waiting for a LiM deferral. Application goes in tomorrow, Dr. Beck will check it out and get back to me but I think it will work out. So almost a guaranteed movement for at least one person.

Same here point 2. I handed in my app, but havent heard anything so hopefully soon! :).

To everyone on this board:

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT, both publicly on the forums and privately, via PM. This has been a long-fought battle and a dream come true. Now the real hard work begins!

Love,

LL:D

If your jersey name isn't "LostLamb" I am giving my MD back. You gave me more advice than anyone when I went through the application process. Congrats.

Class of 2011

If your jersey name isn't "LostLamb" I am giving my MD back. You gave me more advice than anyone when I went through the application process. Congrats.

Class of 2011

Don't worry, if I and the other PM101's in the class of 2014 have any say, that one's in the bag I think.

LostLamb, i don't know what your story is (as im relatively new here), but hearing that you got an offer brought a smile to my face :) Congrats!

I agree, I've only been on here for a short time, and I can already see that you deserve this. Congrats to you and all the rest of the accepted waitlisters, cant wait to meet you all at orientation.

U of C Class of 2014

awww geez guys, now i'm all bashful.

Will I never be able to escape from this silly LL name? Maybe it is better if it fades off into the sunset....

I hope that the whirlwind accompanying offers hits again on here soon. For those who are curious, this round's offers must be replied to by June 1st.

awww geez guys, now i'm all bashful.

Will I never be able to escape from this silly LL name? Maybe it is better if it fades off into the sunset....

I hope that the whirlwind accompanying offers hits again on here soon. For those who are curious, this round's offers must be replied to by June 1st.

Extra big congrats LL!!! I knew you'd get in:)

You're going to make an awesome doc :D

(btw.... I absolutely love your sig! If it were a fb status, I would "like" it!)

I'm trying to estimate my odds of getting in off the waitlist during the second round of offers. Any idea how many people remain on the waitlist? If you are still on the waitlist, please respond so we can do our best to figure this out. It looks like there will be roughly 20 spots offered up again sometime next week based on Dr. Walker's blog. I'm really hoping I'm in there somewhere, but I have no idea.

Archived