Premed 101 Forums

The Waitlisted: 2011 Edition

Was just accepted =D

Crazy. I totally gave up hope, didn't think it would happen this year! Wow!

(It was sent yesterday at 4:05pm Calgary time, which was 12:05am for me and I was asleep, so I woke up to it this morning)

Can't wait to meet the rest of the class!

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Was just accepted =D

(It was sent yesterday at 4:05pm Calgary time, which was 12:05am for me and I was asleep, so I woke up to it this morning)

I have to say it one more time: Congrats!!!! I am not surprised but so happy for you!!

Was just accepted =D

Woohoo! You might have just gotten one of the few last spots! :D

Stoked or what?!

Just got accepted too! Got the e-mail this afternoon at 1:00 pm.

I'm totally stoked too -- was beginning to lose faith as well. But I'm really happy to have finally made it...after many long years, and trying four times.

I'm so excited to meet the you all on the 27th -- it sounds like it's gonna be a great class!

Congrats you guys! Ok...anybody else on this forum still waiting besides me? Hoping you guys all have a little bit of cheer left in you for me. I'm still crossing my fingers! Let's go wait list!!!!

Congratulations to everyone who've gotten in so far. It's giving me hope to see the list still moving.

I'm still out here too, mdgwilliams. There's still time for us. I've got my fingers crossed for everyone. Lets hope this is the first year they are exactly correct on waitlist length and we will all get in...a gal can dream right?!?

Archived