Premed 101 Forums

Your highest grade

peef

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

100% in Phys II - Electricity and Magnetism

It was a big deal for me because I received a 56% on the midterm and the deal was, if you perform well on the final exam it would become your final mark in the course. So I worked my buns off to master the material and it worked out well for me in the end. I was totally going to drop the class though :rolleyes:

100% in Phys II - Electricity and Magnetism

It was a big deal for me because I received a 56% on the midterm and the deal was, if you perform well on the final exam it would become your final mark in the course. So I worked my buns off to master the material and it worked out well for me in the end. I was totally going to drop the class though :rolleyes:

How perseverance pays! :P Well done!

100%, really? Profs always post the grade distributions and I've never seen anyone get 100% overall before in my 4 years of undergrad at Dalhousie.

With that said, I've seen people come relatively close in a few classes. My personal best was a 97% in Physics I, which IIRC was the highest mark.

If we're counted High School, well then I got 100% in Chem 12 and Global Geography :P

I agree that this thread is a little silly. But I'm thinking that the typical pre-med probably spends more time focusing on their deficiencies than their achievements...I'd get 90%+ on my midterm and focus on the 10% that I didn't get...We should celebrate our achievements and give ourselves more credit for the things we accomplish.

Suprachiasmatic: Was it because your school always bell-curved the grades? It's difficult to get 100% overall in a course at the university-level. I was only able to pull it off because of the special condition my prof placed in the class. (That my final exam mark would override the rest of my marks if it was higher, and it turned out to be 100%). Otherwise, it's pretty difficult to pull off 100% in absolutely every activity assigned to the student throughout the course.

You also get 100 for fitting a giant pickle in your ass.

LOL!

I got a 100 in the following courses:

chem, bio, calc, physics, orgo, nutrition, psych, anthro, eng, basket weaving, dance, badminton, phys, anatomy, and rowing.

who's cool now?

Last time I checked, the cool kids were the ones NOT getting 100s...

I'm super cool :cool:

is basket weaving an actual class, that sounds really cool, i'd love to take it! i always thought it was an urban legend people threw around in conversations.

I got a 100 in the following courses:

chem, bio, calc, physics, orgo, nutrition, psych, anthro, eng, basket weaving, dance, badminton, phys, anatomy, and rowing.

who's cool now?

quick question, and like serious too, is your name alluding to KY jelly, because that would be hilarious

damnit.......you've figured it out.......

But no, my initials are actually KY so it's pretty funny regardless of my intentions to use that as my username or not lol.

Archived