Premed 101 Forums

Ask a question for the person below you.

Cerena

LOL that you say that considering how many thing's you've told me about yourself that you shouldn't to strangers hahah

Same, minus the trust thing. I just have contempt for people.

Will jerkstore end up giving it away for free to anyone that walks by his neighbourhood gas station because of the years of suppression?

I mean trust like, you know. YOU know.

Yes I'm quite the misanthrop myself...that's the main reason actually but I don't usually say it, people think I'm pompous "ohh you think you're too good for people is that it". Even the people I've liked most in my life, my best GUY friends I haven't wanted to see more than twice a week max. My sister lives with her boyfriend and quite frankly I don't know how he can stand it.

I need a girl like me, highly independent who values her alone time.

I only have a **** buddy...but I want love...

dawson-crying.jpg

I mean trust like, you know. YOU know.

Yes I'm quite the misanthrop myself...that's the main reason actually but I don't usually say it, people think I'm pompous "ohh you think you're too good for people is that it". Even the people I've liked most in my life, my best GUY friends I haven't wanted to see more than twice a week max. My sister lives with her boyfriend and quite frankly I don't know how he can stand it.

I need a girl like me, highly independent who values her alone time.

I only have a **** buddy...but I want love...

dawson-crying.jpg

LOL you'll never find love until you learn to not be a misanthrope my good sir. Not a normal state to be in either, seek help.

LOL you'll never find love until you learn to not be a misanthrope my good sir.

WELL WHAT DID I SAY IN MY PREVIOUS POST?

I'M TRYING.

LOL that you say that considering how many thing's you've told me about yourself that you shouldn't to strangers hahah

Same, minus the trust thing. I just have contempt for people.

Will jerkstore end up giving it away for free to anyone that walks by his neighbourhood gas station because of the years of suppression?

Am I to deduce that you do not care about finding love then, and do not need to seek help?

WELL WHAT DID I SAY IN MY PREVIOUS POST?

I'M TRYING.

Am I to deduce that you do not care about finding love then?

LOL I was messin' I'm the opposite of a misanthrope, I freakin love people.... one of the main reasons I want to be a doctor actually.

Maybe you are pretentious jerkyboy

My anecdotal evidence tells me that most people of your kind are overtly damaged

Yeah?

WELL SO WAS I.

I suggest you watch this here feature film:

http://www.putlocker.com/file/VFMXWSI4OIS0S4#

No but I actually was. I spontaneously throw that "contempt for people" thing around because of an intensely ongoing inside joke with a friend that I don't realize others don't understand.

You fit the profile of a misanthrope though, internet addict 4channer that is 20 WOW levels short of butthurt dweller.

Oh and don't tell me you quit those things are the effect not the cause.

No but I actually was. I spontaneously throw that "contempt for people" thing around because of an intensely ongoing inside joke with a friend that I don't realize others don't understand.

You fit the profile of a misanthrope though, internet addict 4channer that is 20 WOW levels short of butthurt dweller.

Hey I won't deny any of it. Aside from the WOW I hate those games.

Also the 4chan appeal only lasted about a year for me, and I quit a year ago.

Now I'm all about 9gag and dungeons & dragons!

edit: NICE CALL I won't edit I'll give you credit.

Hey I won't deny any of it. Aside from the WOW I hate those games.

Also the 4chan appeal only lasted about a year for me, and I quit a year ago.

Now I'm all about 9gag and dungeons & dragons!

edit: NICE CALL I won't edit I'll give you credit.

Well I'm something like 99% sure you're lying about one thing, I know your secret jerkstore, I'll let you fret about what that is

Moving on

Should I aquire saxophone or trumpet?

Well I'm something like 99% sure you're lying about one thing, I know your secret jerkstore, I'll let you fret about what that is

Moving on

Should I aquire saxophone or trumpet?

Brother I could be lying constantly for all you know.:D

I prefer to remain an enigma. If only I could find a way to remove my address from your inbox I'd have complete asylum. Unless...that too was a lie...(goddamnit I have to burn this house down).

Who the hell goes from guitar/piano to sax/trumpet? If anything I'd go to violin, but if you insist...saxophone.

You ever seriously consider shaving your head bald? Just to see what it would be like during the summer or something?

Brother I could be lying constantly for all you know.:D

I prefer to remain an enigma. If only I could find a way to remove my address from your inbox I'd have complete asylum. Unless...that too was a lie...

Who the hell goes from guitar/piano to sax/trumpet? If anything I'd go to violin, but if you insist...saxophone.

You ever seriously consider shaving your head bald? Just to see what it would be like during the summer or something?

I also play clarinet, flute and accordion pretty well if that consolidates the paint splatter that is my life.

and no, I mess with you for your own good you f*** idiot, I still can't believe you did that. Better me than an actual psycho.... or not?

No I will always have long flowy hair, the shortest I've ever had my hair is maybe the length of your index finger. Right now a random strand is doing from my wrist to the tip of the pinky. Enough about my hair.

How short is YOUR hair?

Side lol:61316_475735262492551_2088901986_n.jpg

I also play clarinet, flute and accordion pretty well if that consolidates the paint splatter that is my life.

and no, I mess with you for your own good you f*** idiot, I still can't believe you did that. Better me than an actual psycho.... or not?

No I will always have long flowy hair, the shortest I've ever had my hair is maybe the length of your index finger. Right now a random strand is doing from my wrist to the tip of the pinky. Enough about my hair.

How short is YOUR hair?

Did you just call me a **** idiot?

**** you you ****ing **** dildo ****** prince-loving **** lover.

I also play some band instruments, the trombonium and the baritone.

I keep my hair at a nice 2, though I rocked a backstreet boy mushroom cut during my youth.

Filth.

You get no question.

Okay I'll give you a question, has your greatest fear ever come true?

Did you just call me a **** idiot?

**** you you ****ing **** dildo ****** prince-loving **** lover.

I also play some band instruments, the trombonium and the baritone.

I keep my hair at a nice 2, though I rocked a backstreet boy mushroom cut during my youth.

Filth.

You get no question.

Okay I'll give you a question, has your greatest fear ever come true?

Yeah kindly blow it out your ***.

My fear of the alien appocalypse? no but give it a week or so

This convo's getting boring can we attempt to resuscitate? I'm currently avoiding genetics

What do you mean? Which component of the sushi roll would have a higher likelihood of wormage?

Damnit if this turns out to be true you've just ruined a BIG part of my life.

ivegotworms-434.jpg

You can, they're supposed to freeze the raw fish to kill the dormant larva in the meat but if they don't you can get infected. Sketchy sushi places are a big nono.

Diphyllobothrium

You can, they're supposed to freeze the raw fish to kill the dormant larva in the meat but if they don't you can get infected. Sketchy sushi places are a big nono.

Diphyllobothrium

Yes I suppose living in Southern Ontario...fresh fish wouldn't exactly be in abundance...

Damnit.

Oh well, if I get sick I've got a nice lawsuit ripe for the picking! I'm such a litigious bastard gwaheee!

Nothing like cute Asian gals serving you Sashimi and Green tea though...

Yes I suppose living in Southern Ontario...fresh fish wouldn't exactly be in abundance...

Damnit.

Oh well, if I get sick I've got a nice lawsuit ripe for the picking! I'm such a litigious bastard gwaheee!

Nothing like cute Asian gals serving you Sashimi and Green tea though...

I always wondered how people went about proving which exact place they got their poisoning from. You damn well better eat at one sushi place and one sushi place alone

I always wondered how people went about proving which exact place they got their poisoning from. You damn well better eat at one sushi place and one sushi place alone

I do. The one with the cute Asian girls whose father owns the place.

LoL this old guy at work is always telling me to do that, get an Asian girl whose family owns a restaurant.

Not a bad idea...

We turn every thread into our own private conversations, not cool

oh-god-what-have-done.png

In the spirit of derailing

Do you think there should be an infinite megusta talks to jerkstore thread so we can leave you all the f*** alone?

Who cares? We adhere to the question-for-question rule when others are present. We are gentlemen.

Have you ever been to one of the Korean BBQ "cook it yourself" places? Do you like bull testicle?