Premed 101 Forums

Ask a question for the person below you.

Cerena

First off, damn straight!!

and so what if she values loyalty and niceness over whatever things you think constitute a good suitor. I'll tell you something it's her call jerkstore. ITS HER LIFE.

For some reason I thought you were, I recall a boyfriend of some sort

Allllright but I think it will cause problems for them in the future. I mean this guy is so dumb he can't work a gas pump but okay.

She was cheated on in the past and I just think now she doesn't care about anything else other than "will he cheat on me?".

Don't think it's right but whatever you say.

Allllright but I think it will cause problems for them in the future. I mean this guy is so dumb he can't work a gas pump but okay.

Poor dumpling.

Question now for you boys...

tumblr_m8b0l83BeI1r03x13o1_250.jpg

Seriously. Why do you do this!? No texting and then all of a sudden, a random while later when it's like "Well I guess he's busy/not interested/whatever" you decide to text??

Poor dumpling.

Question now for you boys...

tumblr_m8b0l83BeI1r03x13o1_250.jpg

Seriously. Why do you do this!? No texting and then all of a sudden, a random while later when it's like "Well I guess he's busy/not interested/whatever" you decide to text??

LOL I do this!

To make a sweeping general statement I'll just say that men are much more neurotic when they contemplate what the other party is thinking when it comes to these matters, I mean comon it's always the woman that doesn't show interest.

So it might very well be a case of "oh she's not interested in me but I'll give it a try" on both ends, resulting in perpetual awkwardness.

LOL I do this!

To make a sweeping general statement I'll just say that men are much more neurotic when they contemplate what the other party is thinking when it comes to these matters, I mean comon it's always the woman that doesn't show interest.

So it might very well be a case of "oh she's not interested in me but I'll give it a try" on both ends, resulting in perpetual awkwardness.

Unless you're like you or me and you could care less.

I've been told actually that this has drawn people to me. I had a friend in high school whose entire relationship with me was based around trying to win my affection.

Many men over the ages will testify to this, ignore them and you'll be doing yourself the biggest favor in the world. Only with me it's inadvertent.

I've been told actually that this has drawn people to me. I had a friend in high school whose entire relationship with me was based around trying to win my affection.

The fact that you can just say that scares me a little, the fact that I currently have one of those friendships scares me more (bernice and robin from how I met your mother)

but highlighted is exactly the point, when you're the chaser the stakes are much higher for you than the chasee, and we all know how that leads to more obsessive behaviour now don't we hahah

LOL I do this!

Hmm interesting... But we don't want to text more because you never want to look desperate or anything.

Ahhhh I know a guy who does this! And all the girls chase him.

It's the basic concept of "Everyone wants what they can't have." The harder the chase, the more rewarding it is when you finally get something. And every girl wants to be the girl who finally got the elusive guy.

It's like Elmer Fudd trying to get Bugs Bunny, or Zapp Brannigan always trying to get Leela in Futurama!

Hmm interesting... But we don't want to text more because you never want to look desperate or anything.

Ahhhh I know a guy who does this! And all the girls chase him.

It's the basic concept of "Everyone wants what they can't have." The harder the chase, the more it is. And every girl wants to be the girl who finally got the elusive guy.

It makes you seem more mysterious, it makes you seem less desperate, it makes you seem more independent. Just in general too, if it's clear to people that you don't care, you'll get a lot less crap from them.

It makes you seem more mysterious, it makes you seem less desperate, it makes you seem more independent. Just in general too, if it's clear to people that you don't care, you'll get a lot less crap from them.

Jerkstore used to get picked on a lot when he was a kid, now he's an adult that's completely detached from the world because of the defence mechanisms reminiscent of his younger days. That sounds so empty it sends shudders down me spine

Jerkstore used to get picked on a lot when he was a kid, now he's an adult that's completely detached from the world because of the defence mechanisms reminiscent of his younger days.

I didn't get picked on for one day in my life. I'm not at all how you think I am, it's just over time I grew less fond of people and their general approval, became more intelligent more open minded. I just don't care, it doesn't mean I'm not happy or don't have friends, I'm just not a slave to social-image and conditioning like most of the world seems to be. There are a lot of people like me this isn't that strange.

As Eric Cartman so eloquently puts it, "I do what I want, whateva"~

Basically you could call me an ass-faced donkey herder right now and never speak to me again, and it would have little to no effect on my life. Invite me to the party, don't invite me to the party, I really don't care. My mind is in the staaaars.

I didn't get picked on for one day in my life. I'm not at all how you think I am, it's just over time I grew less fond of people and their general approval, became more intelligent more open minded. I just don't care, it doesn't mean I'm not happy or don't have friends, I'm just not a slave to social-image and conditioning like most of the world seems to be. There are a lot of people like me this isn't that strange.

cartman.jpg

I don't know I think as a chubby kid you definitely did it to yourself. I mean

crap I have an exam in 11:58 hours

I'll stop messin with ya but I meant that last sentence, sounds pretty darn empty to me my man

Basically you could call me an ass-faced donkey herder right now and never speak to me again, and it would have little to no effect on my life. Invite me to the party, don't invite me to the party, I really don't care. My mind is in the staaaars.

I was kidding at first but this line kinda pushes towards something LOL

I'll stop messin with ya but I meant that last sentence, sounds pretty darn empty to me my man

I am slighter emptier, slightly lonelier but there's nothing I can do about it shorting of drugging myself.

AND I DON'T NEED YOU, CONSTANTLY BRINGING IT TO MY ATTENTION!

GOOD DAY TO YOU SIR!

you-get-nothing.jpg

I was kidding at first but this line kinda pushes towards something LOL

Moi aussi. Fml... you boys have distracted me enough from reading up on legal cases for ethics tomorrow (also why I could never go for Law school... so... boring).

I am slighter emptier, slightly lonelier but there's nothing I can do about it shorting of drugging myself.

AND I DON'T NEED YOU, CONSTANTLY BRINGING IT TO MY ATTENTION!

GOOD DAY TO YOU SIR!

I don't mean to it's just kinda cool! We all know how much I like messed up people right? :D

Well I'm off to bed, latez

Moi aussi. Fml... you boys have distracted me enough from reading up on legal cases for ethics tomorrow (also why I could never go for Law school... so... boring).

D'aw god LAW. You poor country woman.

Why being a lawyer is held up high with the likes of a surgeon I do not know.

As Neil deGrasse says, they give everything in Law fancy names to make things sound more complex and scientific than they actually are.

D'aw god LAW. You poor country woman.

Why being a lawyer is held up high with the likes of a surgeon I do not know.

As Neil deGrasse says, they give everything in Law fancy names to make things sound more complex and scientific than they actually are.

Ugh yes. My friend in Law rags on me for wanting to go into Dentistry, she says it would be boring. But I'd rather look at people's chompers all day than have to read the likes of this stuff for the next 30 years.

(Not to disrespect lawyers... I just couldn't ever do what they do).

Ugh yes. My friend in Law rags on me for wanting to go into Dentistry, she says it would be boring. But I'd rather look at people's chompers all day than have to read the likes of this stuff for the next 30 years.

(Not to disrespect lawyers... I just couldn't ever do what they do).

The only type of lawyering which may be interesting would be criminal IN court stuff. 99% of all lawyering time is spent doing paperwork.

The only type of lawyering which may be interesting would be criminal IN court stuff. 99% of all lawyering time is spent doing paperwork.

Agreed. Some of these medical law cases are interesting, but even still I'd rather be an ethicist than a lawyer (still lots of paperwork, but a lot more debate/interesting talks)