Premed 101 Forums

Ask a question for the person below you.

Cerena

Mine are in neat little stacks partially shoved under my bed. That way I can come home and not see them, and my room looks clean and pretty :) 5 more hours until freeeedooommmmm

What do you look like?

My fave question! Ugly, teehee.

If you go down to the workout room in your building and there is some guy on the only working treadmill and you ask how long he'll be so you can just come back later and he says you can just use it even though he's just started, do you say yes?

My fave question! Ugly, teehee.

If you go down to the workout room in your building and there is some guy on the only working treadmill and you ask how long he'll be so you can just come back later and he says you can just use it even though he's just started, do you say yes?

No I'd feel bad, I'll probably lie at that point and tell him my workout routine starts with *anything other than treadmill* first, then wait until he's done and slowly approach like a mouse that's unsure if the piece of cheese is a component of the moustrap or not. I have many larry david moments

Do you like the taste of beer?

No I'd feel bad, I'll probably lie at that point and tell him my workout routine starts with *anything other than treadmill* first, then wait until he's done and slowly approach like a mouse that's unsure if the piece of cheese is a component of the moustrap or not. I have many larry david moments

Do you like the taste of beer?

I adore beer (I'm Austrian... it's in my blood). But I'm also gluten intolerant... so it doesn't make me feel good.

What's your favorite alcoholic bevvy?

I adore beer (I'm Austrian... it's in my blood). But I'm also gluten intolerant... so it doesn't make me feel good.

What's your favorite alcoholic bevvy?

Raspberry vodka mixed with pretty much any juice. I'm not very creative.

Here you go Jacqui! These sound yummy and gluten-free.. and healthy. http://www.includingcake.com/p/my-recipage.html?recipe_id=6038140

Are you close with your parents?

Raspberry vodka mixed with pretty much any juice. I'm not very creative.

Here you go Jacqui! These sound yummy and gluten-free.. and healthy. http://www.includingcake.com/p/my-recipage.html?recipe_id=6038140

Are you close with your parents?

Ermargerd those look good! SO making those when I get home. Funny that they have black beans in them? Thanks :D

Yeah, we're a close family. Luv my Mum n Dad, they're the best.

Here's an ethics question (studying right to have children right now lol)

Can the claim of a right to have children be evaluated independently of the nature/health/fate of the children that will be born?

Ermargerd those look good! SO making those when I get home. Funny that they have black beans in them? Thanks :D

Yeah, we're a close family. Luv my Mum n Dad, they're the best.

Here's an ethics question (studying right to have children right now lol)

Can the claim of a right to have children be evaluated independently of the nature/health/fate of the children that will be born?

Oy, I was going to leave this question for someone smarter and/or more educated than myself, but I don't want to leave you hanging :). So I think: Everyone has a right to have a child if they so desire. We can't just sterilize people, lol. We also have no right to determine what kind of life is worth living for the child.

Do you think iPods (and other related devices) have damaged your hearing?

Oy, I was going to leave this question for someone smarter and/or more educated than myself, but I don't want to leave you hanging :). So I think: Everyone has a right to have a child if they so desire. We can't just sterilize people, lol. We also have no right to determine what kind of life is worth living for the child.

Do you think iPods (and other related devices) have damaged your hearing?

Yes, yes they definitely have. There was some study where they found that a huge precentage of young people have a bit of headphone induced hearing loss.

Don't you just want to smack spellcheck when you're writing a lab report and EVERYTHING's underlined in red?

Yes, yes they definitely have. There was some study where they found that a huge precentage of young people have a bit of headphone induced hearing loss.

Don't you just want to smack spellcheck when you're writing a lab report and EVERYTHING's underlined in red?

Ugh yes. Shut-up spell check, P. putida is not mis-spelled! >.<

What are you going to do tonight?

Ugh yes. Shut-up spell check, P. putida is not mis-spelled! >.<

What are you going to do tonight?

Party or finish (or start for that matter) lab report, still haven't decided but leaning towards the former

If you had to just erase one of Toronto, Montreal or Vancouver from existence *as in they were never founded* which would you pick?

Party or finish (or start for that matter) lab report, still haven't decided but leaning towards the former

If you had to just erase one of Toronto, Montreal or Vancouver from existence *as in they were never founded* which would you pick?

Prooobably Montreal. Vancouver is just way too beautiful, and Toronto's pretty nice too. Montreal = dirty, brown, and cold in Winter. Although I will admit french onion soup and poutine are pretty awesome.

What is your favourite season?

Prooobably Montreal. Vancouver is just way too beautiful, and Toronto's pretty nice too. Montreal = dirty, brown, and cold in Winter. Although I will admit french onion soup and poutine are pretty awesome.

What is your favourite season?

Summer

Would you rather have a dog that never stops barking or one that will urinate freely around the house as a pet?