Premed 101 Forums

York U anatomy and Phys I

kingston

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was going to ask the same :)

I have it but wont be able to post until after the week is over. Beyond swamped and thinking killing myself would be easier. I kid :)

Fyi, asked Dr. Wu if there'd be any chem structure stuff on the midterm and she indicated yes. Not identification of a structure but some structure nased questions. She hinted at proteins so i think R groups could be on it...

I have it but wont be able to post until after the week is over. Beyond swamped and thinking killing myself would be easier. I kid :)

Fyi, asked Dr. Wu if there'd be any chem structure stuff on the midterm and she indicated yes. Not identification of a structure but some structure nased questions. She hinted at proteins so i think R groups could be on it...

Oh wow i was certain itd be glucose considering she drew it out on the board lol thanks for the info!

Oh wow i was certain itd be glucose considering she drew it out on the board lol thanks for the info!

Thats not to say it wont be as well but she directly memtioned protein as she was trying to think about my question relative to what was on the exam.

Im gonna try to understand protein only and screw the rest. Bigger fish to fry lol

Is this the first exam? I remember there being a structural question on proteins or nucleotides...can't remember which. Also know the differences between SER, RER, and golgi in an image, the number of essential proteins, the purines/pyrimidines, directionality on DNA (antiparallel). There were only one or two questions on mole-related info/calculations.

Oh wait...I think there was a carbohydrate drawn out actually! We just had to say what it was.

I took this course two years ago now and can't remember any other questions off the top of my head. Will post if I remember more :)

EDIT: there was also a question on the functions of the glycocalyx

Okay wwwwwwoow we didn't even really get into moles. We learnt that they were a unit of measurement but thats about it. I havent touched moles for 3 years. and No idea what a glycocalyx is

Hey aaron, do you think you could post the last two lectures (this week) whenevr you have time? Im going through hell right now trying to attend all my lectures and manage studying for 4 midterms and finish 2 essays all while finishing up my labs and workbooks (for a weird class..)

that being said...

I'd reeeally appreciate it :)

Hey aaron, do you think you could post the last two lectures (this week) whenevr you have time? Im going through hell right now trying to attend all my lectures and manage studying for 4 midterms and finish 2 essays all while finishing up my labs and workbooks (for a weird class..)

that being said...

I'd reeeally appreciate it :)

I can post Monday's next week (that's serious when i"ll have time :( ) but I did not go today lol

Working on my frigging paper that I decided to reengineer at 3am in the morning when I had a spark of brilliance in my sleep that woke me. Drugs to sleep from now on...

I can post Monday's next week (that's serious when i"ll have time :( ) but I did not go today lol

Working on my frigging paper that I decided to reengineer at 3am in the morning when I had a spark of brilliance in my sleep that woke me. Drugs to sleep from now on...

Monday is better than no day. :)

Trust me, I'll be up all night with my essay too! I'm glad there was brilliance in there though :P

Hi Aaron,

Good luck on your essay. Monday is the day of our midterm and I would really appreciate if you can upload Mon 17th and Wed 19th lectures before the 24th. Thanks we need you help!

Veronica

You do know that the 17th and 19th lecture's aren't on the midterm right?

And since today is the 19th and I specifically indicated I did not attend class I likely will not be uploading that unless I find a copy from another generous soul...

Appendix B "there will be no calculation questions asked on exams, no moles, molar, etc."

Woot.

But it also says there will be no questions on the material in these pages (in appendix B) which makes no sense cos I'm pretty sure she said the appendix is in there...

yeah, I have noticed some inconsistencies which concerns me lol

Appendix B "there will be no calculation questions asked on exams, no moles, molar, etc."

Woot.

But it also says there will be no questions on the material in these pages (in appendix B) which makes no sense cos I'm pretty sure she said the appendix is in there...

yeah, I have noticed some inconsistencies which concerns me lol

Yeah i was confused about this too! She def said to us that appendix is tested on the midterm, so I think that overrides the course kit saying otherwise. we do need a calculator for only Birot's section, so I am assuming there is no questions on moles, etc.

Been up since 1 reviewing for this exam. Woke up at 12 paniced that i forgotten most of what i knew so i've been in my basement reviewing notes, rewriting notes and drawing krebs, etc, dna and memberane transport stuff on my whiteboard.

Still not confident for some reason argh

Good luck today everyone!!! May we individually and collectively use the force to kick some a@@!

Archived