Premed 101 Forums

York U anatomy and Phys I

kingston

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's good news for you! Since the average is already in the C range, they won't need to make the final really hard. Actually, since it's a bit low, they may make the final easier :)

I'm sure as heck not banking on anything easier than what I saw on the midterm.

I will prepare for war based on what the sat. images of enemy formations have shown. :D

Hey guys,

I'm in the fine arts version of anatomy (NATS 1650), and I have Neil Smith as my prof. I was hoping some of you guys could provide me with some old questions? He went over a few in class the other day, and they were pretty tricky! I'm kinda worried.

I feel confident in the lab test (all memory), as for the lecture test, do you guys have any tips for his style of question? We have gone over the skeletal system so far.

Hey guys,

I'm in the fine arts version of anatomy (NATS 1650), and I have Neil Smith as my prof. I was hoping some of you guys could provide me with some old questions? He went over a few in class the other day, and they were pretty tricky! I'm kinda worried.

I feel confident in the lab test (all memory), as for the lecture test, do you guys have any tips for his style of question? We have gone over the skeletal system so far.

With Neil Smith, know the course kit inside and out. Anything in there is testable. Even the little things like where certain bones articulate. For skeletal, know the types of joints and where they are found, the landmarks on the bones, etc. His questions are generally tricky if you don't know everything up to the details. Once you know the details well, you can do well in his course.

With Neil Smith, know the course kit inside and out. Anything in there is testable. Even the little things like where certain bones articulate. For skeletal, know the types of joints and where they are found, the landmarks on the bones, etc. His questions are generally tricky if you don't know everything up to the details. Once you know the details well, you can do well in his course.

Ok thanks so much! I'm definitely going to have to hunker down!

can't help you but the research methods course seems so fascinating! I've sat through some of a couple lectures waiting for Phys and I loved what I was there for lol

Really? it's not my cup of tea lol. But he has been rated 4th best lecturer in Ontario, so maybe that's why many like him ahah.

Really? it's not my cup of tea lol. But he has been rated 4th best lecturer in Ontario, so maybe that's why many like him ahah.

Before I transitioned into management roles in the business world, I used to develop a lot of predictive analysis models from a marketing perspective. So anything data and research driven gets my engines revved up

Can you take psych research methods instead? It's a joke.

Haha no cos this is a core course, so I need it to graduate. Thats also a course credit exclusion to the class aha. Guessing it's very similar.

Before I transitioned into management roles in the business world, I used to develop a lot of predictive analysis models from a marketing perspective. So anything data and research driven gets my engines revved up

Wow see I'm the total opposite, aha don't like that type of stuff. human phys is more to my liking to be honest, donno what wrong there for a bit! :P

Haha no cos this is a core course, so I need it to graduate. Thats also a course credit exclusion to the class aha. Guessing it's very similar.

What do you mean? I'm in Kine but I took psych research methods and I don't need to take the kine research methods now. Maybe it's because I was in psych before...

I have no idea about your case, but this is whats required for us to graduate..

http://www.yorku.ca/health/kine/documents/BScSPHons2010.pdf

and it's on there lol.

Yeah I know, but because they are exclusions for each other they are essentially "interchangeable". I've gotten credits for the KINE 2049 course towards my degree even though I took the psych research methods.

Yeah I know, but because they are exclusions for each other they are essentially "interchangeable". I've gotten credits for the KINE 2049 course towards my degree even though I took the psych research methods.

Not too sure about that... "Course credit exclusions will not necessarily fulfill major requirements. You must check the calendar for your program of study requirements to ensure the course(s) you are taking will count for major credit. "

Maybe? I am not sure aha. but I'm still taking it in case.

Archived