Premed 101 Forums

York U anatomy and Phys I

kingston

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply
connective tissue is on it.

What.. really? then just to confirm, the test will cover

terminology, tissue, connective tissue, urinary, reproductive, digestive, respiratory. chapters

If there's anything wrong with it, please correct me

Thank you!

What.. really? then just to confirm, the test will cover

terminology, tissue, connective tissue, urinary, reproductive, digestive, respiratory. chapters

If there's anything wrong with it, please correct me

Thank you!

that's right. I remember him going over the connective tissues.

I'm just wondering, but does York have it's own message board thing? UofT has UThub, Mac has Macinsiders, york should definitely have something.

Not that i've been able to find.

There's webct for some courses and moodle for others but nothing (that im aware of) thats unified for all.

Yep I got owned! Haha didn't even get to finish. I thought 6 page-long questions in 50 minutes was a bit silly. It would've been ok if we had two hours but yeah. That sucked, luckily we're going into stuff I know better now.

And charmer- it is with Hempstead. He's so boring omg. Whoever taught section B last year had really easy tests...which I'd enrolled in that section! Also...how'd your MCAT go?!? I had my fingers crossed for you! Hope you aced it :)

I heard Hempstead was tricky. I forget her name but the lady one is apparently easy. Anywho hopefully you do better in the next one. I believe in you!

Prevous phys kids; how did you study for the midterms/exams?

I'm reading the textbook and looking over my notes but it's all basics right now so I feel like I'd be done studying for this in 1-2 days but apparently this class is tricky. I just, so far, don't see how and feel like I may be missing something?

Yep I got owned! Haha didn't even get to finish. I thought 6 page-long questions in 50 minutes was a bit silly. It would've been ok if we had two hours but yeah. That sucked, luckily we're going into stuff I know better now.

And charmer- it is with Hempstead. He's so boring omg. Whoever taught section B last year had really easy tests...which I'd enrolled in that section! Also...how'd your MCAT go?!? I had my fingers crossed for you! Hope you aced it :)

Hempstead usually has definitions on his tests... I hate memorization in chem. Pietro has really interesting lectures... you can go to his lectures... they cover the same material lol. How come you only have 41 posts?

Prevous phys kids; how did you study for the midterms/exams?

I'm reading the textbook and looking over my notes but it's all basics right now so I feel like I'd be done studying for this in 1-2 days but apparently this class is tricky. I just, so far, don't see how and feel like I may be missing something?

I just studied from the lectures... didn't even buy the textbook.

Archived