Premed 101 Forums

Interview Invitations Are OUT!!!! Accepted/Rejected

• Replies 709
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kind of a sick sense of humour if you ask me... You knew people would freak out over this, and you want people to freak out, in order to get a kick out of it.

Though if you didn't mean it that way and actually tried to be funny... Umm, well, it's not funny. Now this is funny:

What did the fish say when it bumped its head into a wall?

Answer (highlight to view):

Dam!

Har har. :)

Bahaha Ooo it was a joke! Lol k its funny then :D Sorry Mill I actually thought you were just super keen :P

Personally it didn't affect me. I am totally guilty of this last year but this year i've seen the light. Us pre-meds need to calm the f down and chiiiiiillllllllllllllllll..... just wait till the schools show their hands and roll with it. Deep breaths everyone!

wow. lighten up a little. I know it is "rest of my life...life changing..everything is hanging on this week..etc etc"

but don't forget your funny bone. sheesh

I personally dont really care but do you really enjoy seeing others getting even more nervous because of this? Is it funny?:mad:

Personally it didn't affect me. I am totally guilty of this last year but this year i've seen the light. Us pre-meds need to calm the f down and chiiiiiillllllllllllllllll..... just wait till the schools show their hands and roll with it. Deep breaths everyone!

Totally agree. I cant see how this thread made people nervous or jump out or something lol. I do agree with others that it was a very bad attempt at a joke.

Archived